Are you really that horrible? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you really that horrible?

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Let me rephrase that for him....When was the last time a Takeo type FA signed with Miami?
Be more specific? what kind of player is T Spikes? I mean, has he made the news, or been a game changer lately?

Lance Shulters. Pro bowl calibur player, game changer, great pickup. Did he blow a few plays this year? Yup. was he in a strange new system? check. Did he also win some games for us. check.

Wildbill3 said:
Be more specific? what kind of player is T Spikes? I mean, has he made the news, or been a game changer lately?

Lance Shulters. Pro bowl calibur player, game changer, great pickup. Did he blow a few plays this year? Yup. was he in a strange new system? check. Did he also win some games for us. check.

So much for players not wanting to come to Buffalo. I ask you to name one big-name free agent that has gone to Miami recently, one guy names a coach (who obviously isn't a player, much less a free agent) and another names Lance Schulters. Lance Schulters.

The reason TKO hasn't been in the news is b/c he tore his Achilles heal in Week 4. Schulters isn't a game changer or even a good player. He is garbage.

B-LO said:
So much for players not wanting to come to Buffalo. I ask you to name one big-name free agent that has gone to Miami recently, one guy names a coach (who obviously isn't a player, much less a free agent) and another names Lance Schulters. Lance Schulters.

The reason TKO hasn't been in the news is b/c he tore his Achilles heal in Week 4. Schulters isn't a game changer or even a good player. He is garbage.

Hey, who's your coach? :rolleyes:

B-LO said:

No offense, but what has one big name FA done for the Bills? 6 wins his first year? 9 his second, and 5 his third? Yep, that ONE free agent turned you into winners.

It is better to have a lot of good football players, then just one star. People like Kevin Carter and Lance Schulters may not be Pro Bowl players right now, but they helped the defense compete better then Spikes has.

Also, Schulters not a game changer? I am pretty sure he won us that game against the Panthers and helped finish off the Raiders.

Well you guys all say how bad the city of Buffalo is and all that crap, when half of you have never even been here, yet we get more and better FAs than "the great city of Miami" weird huh?

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Well you guys all say how bad the city of Buffalo is and all that crap, when half of you have never even been here, yet we get more and better FAs than "the great city of Miami" weird huh?
First off, I have been to Buffalo. So I can confirm it is a trashy city.

Secondly, if Buffalo does in fact get more and better FAs then Miami, why do you constantly put up just 5 or 6 wins a year(with the exception of 2004) and Miami only has had one losing season since 1988? Yeah, Buffalo is a FA magnet. :rolleyes: :lol:

Nublar7 said:
First off, I have been to Buffalo. So I can confirm it is a trashy city.

Secondly, if Buffalo does in fact get more and better FAs then Miami, why do you constantly put up just 5 or 6 wins a year(with the exception of 2004) and Miami only has had one losing season since 1988? Yeah, Buffalo is a FA magnet. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, dude, Pennsylvania is awesome. HAHAHAHA. Buffalo was actually voted America's 3rd Cleanest city in Reader's Digest. Wonder where Miami or the mining town you likely live in ranked?

And don't try to compare mediocre crapboxes like Schulters and Carter to elite players like Spikes and Fletcher.

EDIT: The Bills play in Orchard Park, NY, not Buffalo. Going to a Bills game doesn't qualify as a trip to the city of Buffalo, if that's what you are basing your assumption on.

B-LO said:
Yeah, dude, Pennsylvania is awesome. HAHAHAHA. Buffalo was actually voted America's 3rd Cleanest city in Reader's Digest. Wonder where Miami or the mining town you likely live in ranked?

And don't try to compare mediocre crapboxes like Schulters and Carter to elite players like Spikes and Fletcher.
lol. Very mature attacking my state without knowing the facts. At least I live in a state(DC Area lol).

I was being honest on what I saw in Buffalo. I stayed in Buffalo when I went to the game and that was horrible. The area around the stadium was filthy and even in the stadium it was filthy. The people up there are animals, I saw people going to the bathroom IN THE SINK! Yeah, what a wonderfull area Buffalo is. :rolleyes2

One last thing, you read Readers Digest? :sidelol: :sidelol:

i have family in buffalo, went to visit them this past year, airport was a little ghetto, the main strip in downdown buffalo was a little ghetto, but i tell u what we went to this small irish pub downtown, and had a bar tender who gave us free drinks all night!! it was awesome, oh and the girls in buffalo are hideous, YIKES!!!!, so

airport downtown and girls --- nasty

cool irish bar ----

hmmm 1 for 4, well at least its better then your guys super bowl record

Back
Top Bottom