Are you upset that Berlin got cut? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you upset that Berlin got cut?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I know there was a ****load of people on the Berlin Bandwagon, and I am just wondering who here is upset that he got cut? I dont give a damn, the only reason he looked good is because he played against back ups.

MelbournePhin said:
only the cane homers

I wonder if that's true. I'm a 'cane homer type and I watched him at the U. I was more surprised than anything at his NFL performance but I'm certainly not upset he was cut. In Saban I trust...

MelbournePhin said:
only the cane homers

I'm a cane homer and that is exactly why I'm not upset. I'll admit that Berlin surprised me this year, but I know the same thing that Saban knew when he cut him; he is nowhere near ready to take the helm of an NFL franchise. I won't object to him being on the PS, in fact I think getting him or someone else would be a good move.

finfanlover said:
I think it really wasn't surprising do you guys think any other qb's coming in?

I don't wanna say his name but I know one who might be......

Brock is a "good" qb but i think he still has the Canes system in him, he played great when he was at UM. he'll get sent to NFL Europe where he will learn and develope as caliber QB.

I always thought he would be amongst the first cuts.I saw him at the combines and he was underwhelming.Poor arm strength and not too bright.He is gutsy and a fierce competitor though.I give him that.

PatsSuck456 said:
I know there was a ****load of people on the Berlin Bandwagon, and I am just wondering who here is upset that he got cut? I dont give a damn, the only reason he looked good is because he played against back ups.

Yeah he excelled against his equivalent competition, why should anymore have been expected of him especially as an undrafted rookie? In fact I'd go as far as to say he was playing below his equivalent competition. But anyway, I'm not overly surprised or upset over his release, just so long as he makes the PS I'll be happy :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom