Are you worried our running game will be the defeat of us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you worried our running game will be the defeat of us

Are you worried our running game will be the defeat of us

• Total voters
I can't just give a flat out yes considering there has only been two games to use as a basis for judgment, but I would say I am concerned about it. The running game will be necessary, at minimum, to keep defenses honest so the play action pass game can be more effective-and to effectively close out games. So far, the offense looks quite improved over last season but not necessarily (yet) to the point that they will often have a comfortable enough lead to not be concerned with how much time is remaining in the game.

I meant to vote No, doh. I expect Tannehill to start carrying this team at some point through the season. I am waiting for that game where it "clicks" for him. The team will go as far as T-Hill takes them no matter how good or bad our run game is. A running game will help take some pressure off but I want a pass first offense.

The only part of our running game that worries me is our lack of ability to pick up the 3rd and 1s. If we can't pick up 3rd and shorts in the running game it will be a long season. I hate that we don't even try to run on 3rd and short. We have to have confidence that 3rd and 1 is a running down.

No, because its only been two road games and we still haven't seen the run game or OL gel.

No. I'm worried our OL will get our QB killed. Injuries is all that will stop this team from winning the division.

It's also tough to evaluate a RB with this offensive line.

Little over 100 Yards rushing our last game and miller with a decent 4.9 YPC average. Nope not to worried. I am however worried about keeping Tanny standing.

I believe / have hope that the running game will come around eventually. Like the other posters stated, keeping Tannehill standing is my primary concern.

bhzl2a-1.jpg

No I don't know that you need a running game. It's nice to have one in crap weather. But I don't know that you need one. Miami needed one in the last due to the climate that our rivals were in and the rules. I think that has changed a bit.

Running is important. Especially to end games with. Like last week. Nothing better than a first down run to close out the game and not give the opposing team another shot.
We need to run. Period.

Back
Top Bottom