Are you worried our running game will be the defeat of us | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you worried our running game will be the defeat of us

Are you worried our running game will be the defeat of us

• Total voters
No it' a passing league. I'm more worried about Ryan tannehill taking 9 sacks and even more hits in 2 games. If that continues we'll be watching Matt Moore.

Lamar was almost 5 yards a carry last week.

Give him the ball more. 20-25 carries.

I dont think it will "defeat" us, but it will hurt us at times. I feel more confident about our passing game, so we could throw more if needed. It would be nice to have some kind of a run game to take some pressure off of Tannehill, even if that also includes Tannehill running as well.

We don't have a running game because we have no ****ing blocking...that is what will be the end of us. We beat one crap team with not offense that has already started a "fire sale"... and another team that has the most pathetic pass rush I have ever seen...but still managed to almost beat us and sacked us five times....our OL SUCKS!

we are fine, we broke 100 yards last week on nearly 4 ypc ( would be over 4 ypc if Miller got more carries), meanwhile the ravens got just 99 yards on 36 carries against the Browns who shut our running game down that's below 3 ypc. our running game is better then people think

Nope. How did Ricky rushing for 1,800 yards work out for us?

If Ryan Tannehill continues to improve, continues to make big time throws, and continues to make big plays downfield in the passing game, the ground game will come along. You need a good quarterback to win consistently in the NFL. You need a great quarterback to have a top offense. All eyes are on #17 and for good reason.

Also, for as 'bad' as our rushing game is... we're pretty good at scoring goal line touchdowns.

Back
Top Bottom