Aren't we normaly talking about free agency and the draft in december? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aren't we normaly talking about free agency and the draft in december?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's nice to be talking about the playoffs for a change.

Ozzy rules!!

i'm usually knee deep into college prospects work right now...so yeah this is great...don't plan on doing it either...we got the mission critical position locked up and that's more than half of the battle

a high end qb makes up for an awful lot

It is a nice change...

By this time I'm putting together lists of prospects I really like, FA targets, but all I'm thinking about is games in January...

Lose this weekend with SD and have Baltimore win along with Cincinnati and those discussions of FA and draft can start real quick. The Fins have to take care of business this weekend or things can end fast.

Tough spot in Buffalo.

Yeah I'm normally posting the draft order by the start of December with Miami somewhere in the 10-15 range about now. Not this year. I think even the guys that don't know much about the draft can identify what position we may be drafting anyway lol. Regardless the focus is on the last two games.

Lose this weekend with SD and have Baltimore win along with Cincinnati and those discussions of FA and draft can start real quick. The Fins have to take care of business this weekend or things can end fast.

Tough spot in Buffalo.

Always the optimist.

Always the optimist.

For crying out loud it is not pessimistic on my part. My point is this is huge game and there is a TON on the line.

I am tired of the talk of "we could go #2", "win and we are in" stuff. A lot can change on a dime and many dreams have shattered in Buffalo. The Fins have to bring their A Game or a lot can change fast on Sunday.

The Bills have a great pass rush, an excellent DC, running GM, rising star at HC, they are at home and the weather is going to be miserable. The Fins used a lot of emotion last week as well.

This is going to be a heck of challenge.

I think its great that we are still talking playooffs with two games left. That is normally (Not since Marino retired anyway) not the case.

We win in Buffalo and things get really exciting.

The problem I see right now in Buffalo is that it may be snowing. I know we did great in Pitt but snow games (as fun as they may be to watch) make me a little nervous when in Buffalo. Its alreadt tough enough to play there in good weather.

I'm usually rooting against meaningless wins hurting our draft by now.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

For crying out loud it is not pessimistic on my part. My point is this is huge game and there is a TON on the line.

I am tired of the talk of "we could go #2", "win and we are in" stuff. A lot can change on a dime and many dreams have shattered in Buffalo. The Fins have to bring their A Game or a lot can change fast on Sunday.

The Bills have a great pass rush, an excellent DC, running GM, rising star at HC, they are at home and the weather is going to be miserable. The Fins used a lot of emotion last week as well.

This is going to be a heck of challenge.

If we dont' beat Buff, we don't deserve the playoffs.

Hayden why is every new HC a rising star to you?

Not true. You know I like McCoy. I think Doug Marrone has a good temperament and has a vision of what he wants to do. He comes from good lineage and is going to do things "his way".

thing about the postseason is usually a team riding a hot streak goes far in em...and miami has to be one of the hottest teams in football right now...if we get there this seasons an absolute success for me but who knows maybe we can do some damage there in the process...only 2 places i really don't want to go is baltimore and denver

win a wild card game though and it's denver here we come...

Back
Top Bottom