Aren't we normaly talking about free agency and the draft in december? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aren't we normaly talking about free agency and the draft in december?

This is crazy, we need to win our last 2 nd we're in so it hasn't happen yet but just the fact we have a chance to get it makes it more fun of course.Normaly I cant wait for free agency and the draft but right now I'm thinking about beating the bills.

Ozzy rules!!

OK after looking at the wildcard tie-breakers if the Ravens and Colts end up 10-6 Ravens would win the tie breaker by having a better record against common opponents. Both played Miami, Denver, Houston and Cincinnati. Indy went 2-2 against those team (only counting Houston once but they swept them) and Ravens went 3-1 against those teams losing only to Denver (Ravens would have swept the Bengals in this scenario). That would put the Ravens as the 3 seed.

how bout if cinci and indy finish 10-6 who gets the higher seed???

Don't worry, FinHeaven will be right back to the fire everyone threads about 10 seconds after our first incomplete pass this weekend.

For Cincy to finish 10-6 they would have to lose to the Vikings this weekend at home. I think that's unlikely but either way they're getting the 3rd seed if they get in unless the Colts pull of an upset this weekend against KC.

Back
Top Bottom