Aren't you supposed to be collapsing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aren't you supposed to be collapsing?

ManhattanJet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Come on guys, it's December! Help us out here. Show us a little love!

Ah well, great game last night folks. Although the Bears looked pitiful last night, my big fear is that the Jets look ahead to the week after against the Pats.

In any case, it's going to be an exciting month of football.

Good luck (sort of)!

it will be an exciting month of football.....n the AFC of course.
man, this afc-east race to the playoffs is taking its toll on me.
i can't believe the Jets beat the ponies.........it's the broncos that are collapsing now.

Manhattan:
Thanks, I think.
I could tell it was killing you to type every word of that. Don't worry about the Bears they are worse than their 3-10 record.

You could do us a favor though and knock off the Patsies.

no for 2 reasons Ricky and Williams :D

Hey Fin,

It hurts all right! I was one of the Jet fans who felt that Ricky would have an major impact. Although I admit I didn't think he'd be THIS good!

The Bears really are terrible. But in the cold... at home (sort of anyway)... anything can happen. And these are the Jets remember?

I just want the game against the Pats to matter. Because with Chad, and the D coming together, we're a much different team than we were early in the season.

yeah great turnaround for the jets there ManJet. i really doubted Pennington. i didn't think he had the leadership to lead the Jets into battle the way he has. I truly feel sorry for Vinny. I mean, man!, his name isn't even mentioned in games anymore, not in nfl primetime, nfl2night,sportscenter..... this guy is done in the nfl.
when you talk about the Jets now, you have to mention Chad.

yeah, even if the Jets don't make the playoffs, we go into the offseason knowing we have a QB for the future.

and with a few upgrades, i'll feel pretty good about the team next season. if Vinnie was still at the helm everybody would be clamoring for a new QB in the draft, because people would still think Chad couldn't cut it. Now we can focus on other areas.

but I'm still hoping we can pull it out this season!

Yeah the Jits have their man...I think they need to address a few key areas and boom... the whole AFC East is SB contenders next year.

Originally posted by ManhattanJet
Come on guys, it's December! Help us out here. Show us a little love!

Ah well, great game last night folks. Although the Bears looked pitiful last night, my big fear is that the Jets look ahead to the week after against the Pats.

In any case, it's going to be an exciting month of football.

Good luck (sort of)!

and just think, if we hadnt been ripped off by the NY dominated media driven favortism via refereeing BS calling takeback of chris chambers TD and ricky so called fumble, we would be in control of home field advantage! make sense. sure it does! but im not bitter!:monkey:

Hey Man:

Chad is the best young talent I see at the QB position. You guys are set for years to come.

A point was well made:

What will this division be like next year? You Buffalo and the Jets will be better. Then you have Miami and NE, Holy Crap!

God help us all!

thanks on Chad. Any Jet fan who tells you that they knew he'd be this good, this quickly, is delusional. (delusional Jet fans... go figure!)

yeah, this division is scary. we'll all be beating each other to a pulp. but hopefully whoever emerges from the AFC East will be battle-tested enough to make a run through the playoffs!

thanks on Chad. Any Jet fan who tells you that they knew he'd be this good, this quickly, is delusional. (delusional Jet fans... go figure!)

yeah, this division is scary. we'll all be beating each other to a pulp. but hopefully whoever emerges from the AFC East will be battle-tested enough to make a run through the playoffs!
Chad is great, but you gotta be worried as hell that Martin will not be himself next year and you will lose Coles. Coles has been to you what Chambers is to us, only far more polished.

New York won't lose Coles, won't allow it to happen. Chad is a great young talent IMO better than Brees. Man, I thought the Jets were done but right now they're playing good Football. The next few weeks tell the tale.

The entire AFCE may have an injury report that looks like the Bears of this year.

Back
Top Bottom