Argonaut fans mixed feelings about Ricky. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argonaut fans mixed feelings about Ricky.

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Been reading up on forums they are concerned about his off the field problems and they think hes lost alot of speed.Other than that Argonauts biggest need is a RB and the ones that wan't him are excited.Just thought Id share that with my fellow phin fans.

Majpain said:
Been reading up on forums they are concerned about his off the field problems and they think hes lost alot of speed.Other than that Argonauts biggest need is a RB and the ones that wan't him are excited.Just thought Id share that with my fellow phin fans.

LMFAO at CFL fans concerned with Ricky's "loss of speed".

Is there any doubt that the CFL has never seen anything near the talent Ricky Williams has. :lol:

yea that make no sense, Williams hurt is better than any running back they could ask for, besides it brings media attention to their team and possibly allow the U.S. to get more interested in the CFl, even if it is jsut for Ricky.

doesnt suprise me
a Canuk would a find a reason to not want Peyton Manning

LMAO! A one legged Ricky Williams is probably better than whoever they have now..

If Ricky goes there, I hope they play some Argos games down here..

Trekbiz said:

Is there any doubt that the CFL has never seen anything near the talent Ricky Williams has. :lol:

:yeahthat:

AtticusFinz said:
doesnt suprise me
a Canuk would a find a reason to not want Peyton Manning
Uncalled for man.

I'm a canadian and putting everyone in the same basket is just foolish.

Next time you write something, think.

As for Ricky in the CFL... it's a different game, but he would own it none-the-less. I wish my city's team (Montreal) would have reacted to this and got him on-board...

FrankP said:
Uncalled for man.

I'm a canadian and putting everyone in the same basket is just foolish.

Next time you write something, think.

As for Ricky in the CFL... it's a different game, but he would own it none-the-less. I wish my city's team (Montreal) would have reacted to this and got him on-board...

i do apologize:D

I am Canadian too, despite the negatative comments, it is true the CFL doesn't see talent like Ricky everyday. I am sure he would tear it up there just look what he did up in Buffalo 2 years ago!

There's always an insult from a few US citizens EH!! No matter where your @!!

Nobody was ever anygood in the CFL right? Warren Moon ring a bell?

Michael "Pinball" Clemons, who gained a CFL-record 25,396 all-purpose yards as a wide receiver and returner for 12 seasons. <<That means **** I presume!! hmmm that's only 120 yards a game "IF" he played the full 18 games per season that is.......

There's many more, read up http://www.cfl.ca/

A sports a sport and there's no reason to put it down due to ignorance and arrogance!! Stop making your fellow citizens look bad, grow up a little.... and cheer for RICKY!!

And I don't even watch the CFL, I've always been a DIEHARD NFL fan, but I am mature and kind natured enough to respect the sport.... If Ricky comes then I will be getting involved, maybe it's a good thing for more than Ricky's reasons... time will tell.

ricky will dominate the cfl. end of story. He dominates the nfl when he want too.

Trekbiz said:

So true. :lol:

Of course he will dominate the CFL.. most likely lead the team to the grey cup as well..... but the insults on the league aren't really needed by some. especially when a chunk of the players in the CFL are american... WOH!

ummm, the reason there are mixed feelings about Ricky is that everyone outside of Fins fans thinks Ricky tested positive for marajuana again and doesn't know about the turn around he has had in his life.

ARRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!
Also, I do not think Ricky is faster than John Avery(obviously much better though)

Back
Top Bottom