Argonaut fans mixed feelings about Ricky. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argonaut fans mixed feelings about Ricky.

dolfan72734me said:
Hahaha, that's quite funny.

:tantrum:Hey, Hey, that's the gem out of our two tanks! We bought it from the Brits' scrap heap for $6.89, fixed it up with some elastic and chewing gum, and itt was as good as new..

Gonzo said:
Off Topic, But I Am Just Amazed That You Could Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word. I Am Trying It And It Is Hard To Do.

:lol:

lol, even if he did lose speed, its still faster than any other canadian player, ricky will tear up the CFL

CFL=Ricky's b*tch

who cares? Rick is history. our future is ronnie. chatting about ricky is wasted breath.

I'll try and be brief:

1) Many of the people commenting on the CFL have probably never watched a CFL game. This equates to ignorance of the subject and if you are ignorant about something, it is pretty difficult to speak intelligently about it.

2) The CFL and the NFL are different games.

3) Although, the overall talent level in the NFL is higher than it is in the CFL, don't make the mistake of thinking that the CFL is some sort of beer league. All of these guys are professional athletes and did play football at a high college level and possibly in the NFL. Dreams and visions of an NFL team being able to walk in and defeat a CFL team 84-1 are ridculous. All you really need to do is ask any NFL player who made the leap from the CFL on their opinion of the league.

4) Ricky WILL tear up the CFL and I'd drive to Edmonton or Vancouver to cheer him on while he did it :D

I have a pretty good friend with CFL connections, and I have had the pleasure of attending a couple of CFL games in my lifetime.

Many of you don't seem to realize that the CFL is still a professional football league with players of high calibre who run fast, hit hard, and can catch the ball.

You also have to remember that there are politics in the NFL, and not all the best guys play all of the time due to the salary cap, age, and the "chance" to see what younger guys are made of instead of a solid vet. Many of the guys in the CFL are comparable and even in some cases better than some players in the NFL. A very large percentage of the league has ex-NFL players who enjoyed some success in the NFL and don't amount to a whole lot in the CFL.

I do think Ricky Williams will have success as he is a rare elite athlete, but I find it ridiculous to suggest that he will run for 3,000 yards and hit the endzone every time he touches the ball. Also the notion that the Argos will be guaranteed a championship because one player came on to their team is asinine, did we all seem to forget that football is a team game?

The fact is, the CFL isn't a league full of 15 year old football players who just decided to sign up. These are guys who starred in high school and college and now have the opportunity to get paid to play football as a career. The lack of respect for those guys is just pure ignorance.

Shows how much they know about REAL FOOTBAL,Like Ricky or anyone cares about what they think.

AtticusFinz said:
doesnt suprise me
a Canuk would a find a reason to not want Peyton Manning

Now how would that make sense. Why would you say that. Are canadiens known as complainers. I din't think so infact, we are the most laid back nation in the world. There is practically no hate in this country. Think before you speak next time.

The fact is that, the cfl will accept Ricky with open arms, even with the past he has.

its sweet cause ricky goes from the greatest NFL team to the greatest CFL team yea im canadian and an argos fan

Back
Top Bottom