argument with a steelers fan about fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

argument with a steelers fan about fins

the big point is, they did lose randle el. they ran gadget plays multiple times a game involving randle el. those plays usually got them huge chunks of yards and even tds. sure they can still run them, i just think it wont be as consistent w/out randle el. i wouldnt be surprised if the redskins start using a few of those gadget plays next year. they also lost the bus. so 3rd and short wont be so easy next year. think about how many games they won by field goals, and how many 3rd and 1's he converted that could've turned into punts instead of field goals or touchdowns. i think they are still an excellent team, they just lost 2 very important people from the team last year. if they try to use the same game plan as last year this upcoming year i dont think they will be nearly as successful due to the loss of those two players. i am not on the same level of knowledge in football as most of you are, but as a casual observer of what has happened so far this offseason thats how i have formulated these opinions.

endorphin said:
I think we totally agree here. As it relates to CC and Moss, I think that gap would close a LOT if CC would be more aggressive going after the ball. He definitley makes catches that make you go :eek: but Moss is just posessed for that ball.

and What receiver has the combination of leaping ability, size and speed like moss also, plus the guy is 6'4''.

wagz said:
ummm, no chambers is faster higher at jumping ward has better hands and blocks MUCH better but chambers is just an all out deep threat ward is a all around solid reciever but hes also playing w/ a top 3 offencive line and big ben throwing to him, chambers does what he does with journymen QBs and usually terrible (although not this year) offencive lines, its close but i think chambers is up there in ability with chad johnson, randyy moss and marvin harriison

I think chambers has just as good hands, or else he wouldn't be maing the catches that only he seems to make. How about that finger tip catch eh made in the probowl game. Most of his drops are when he lefts the ball hit his chest, and he tries scooping it up, which takes his hand ability out.

Back
Top Bottom