Arian Foster - OUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster - OUT

Didn't see that coming. Who would have guessed considering his clean bill of health recently.

Tell him to TAKE A KNEE!!! He should just start to worry about playing football, make a statement there.

Ah, the mysterious "groin injury."

Translation: "I am NOT sacrificing my health playing in THIS cluster****."

Yeah, I'm SO glad that we never signed LeGarrette Blount all those times we could have.

Who needs a guy who can break off chunk yardage, can bulldoze a Range Rover, has ridiculous athleticism, and has scored 33 TDs.

Enjoy the 2 million ya friggin' bum....why do we always buy damaged goods. These "on their way out" players always seem to find their way to Miami.

Foster's a tool but I don't think he's faking an injury. I'm sick of the kneeling, be an individual and protest on your own ****ing time. When you represent your company do what's right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a surprise. So many people were surprisingly not worried about the Dolphins RB sitiation going into the season. Now you see why many of us were. Foster is out, Ajayi plays like dog crap. So who is the starting RB now? Drake or Pead? How long will those guys hold up. Damien Williams is the answer I guess. Good luck with that Coach Gase.

Back
Top Bottom