Arian Foster - OUT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster - OUT

Foster's a tool but I don't think he's faking an injury. I'm sick of the kneeling, be an individual and protest on your own ****ing time. When you represent your company do what's right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously he is doin what he thinks is right.

Meanwhile, Lamar Miller has gained 189 yards through two games, but is averaging just 3.3 per carry. Everything is fine because the Texas are 2-0, but if he were putting up the same numbers for 0-2 Miami people would start rebelling.

@ArmandoSalguero 8m
Adam Gase said trainers told him Arian Foster could not play again today as soon as injury happened. Suggests more than mild injury.

What a surprise. So many people were surprisingly not worried about the Dolphins RB sitiation going into the season. Now you see why many of us were. Foster is out, Ajayi plays like dog crap. So who is the starting RB now? Drake or Pead? How long will those guys hold up. Damien Williams is the answer I guess. Good luck with that Coach Gase.

Drake was a beast on that TD. He needs more looks. Pead needs them too.

Damien Williams should be released, or at least inactive. He's a waste of a roster spot.

And I think it's time we closed the book on the Jay Ajayi experiment. Inconsistency is the real killer for a RB.

Time to scour the list of available FAs.

We could have applied Foster's $2M to Lamar Miller's contract and still had a stud RB.

Foster sucks. Unlike CJ Anderson who is depressing me by continuing to be a stud

Drake was a beast on that TD. He needs more looks. Pead needs them too.

Damien Williams should be released, or at least inactive. He's a waste of a roster spot.

And I think it's time we closed the book on the Jay Ajayi experiment. Inconsistency is the real killer for a RB.

Time to scour the list of available FAs.

We could have applied Foster's $2M to Lamar Miller's contract and still had a stud RB.

I am sure with Foster out we will see more of Drake and maybe Pead. Not sure if either of those guys has the frame to be a 3 down back. We will find out.

That's too bad because Ajai sucks...bad....

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Foster sucks. Unlike CJ Anderson who is depressing me by continuing to be a stud

Better than "fumbles" Ajai...

I agree. Pead/Drake. Might want to see some ingenuity with this offense, especially earky. Why is Jakeem Grant on the roster if you aren't going to use him? So far, Gase looks like a false bill of goods.

Has Ray Rice suffered enough? He's available.

I suffered enough watching his play decline even before that happened. No thanks. Rice is done, and not just because he's a piece of ****.

Tannenbum botched it. Nothing they can do about it at this point except make Tannehill throw it until his arm falls off and then use a high pick next year to fix a hole that was needlessly created.

Back
Top Bottom