Arizona a possible trade partner for Miami for a QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona a possible trade partner for Miami for a QB?

:lol: FinAtic8480 Knew someone was going to bring this up!

I was thinking the same exact thing when he went down. As bad as our QB situation is, it ain't all that bad. I see us getting something for either Moore or Garrard before the season.

I was thinking the same exact thing when he went down. As bad as our QB situation is, it ain't all that bad. I see us getting something for either Moore or Garrard before the season.

You mean like trading Moore...... How in the hell would we trade Garrard? :crazy:

Oh, you're breaking my arm, this hurts but if I have to I'll trade Garrard for Larry Fitzgerald. :d-day:

I doubt Arizona will waste any more picks for backup QBs....although i could see them pick someone up if they were cut. If nothing else, they can tank it this season and grab Barkley.

A rib contusion? That's what they called it the last time I had all-you-can-eat baby backs.

I hope we don't let them have Devlin, I know that they wanted him. They can have Moore or Garrard all day.

and to think, there were some who wanted ireland to trade for Kolb.he's no better than Beck

Back
Top Bottom