Arizona a possible trade partner for Miami for a QB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona a possible trade partner for Miami for a QB?

I was thinking the same exact thing when he went down. As bad as our QB situation is, it ain't all that bad. I see us getting something for either Moore or Garrard before the season.

Our QB situation is not that bad.....we're actually in better position than the last 3 yrs.

and to think, there were some who wanted ireland to trade for Kolb.he's no better than Beck

Sometimes real GMs actually do know a little more than MB GMs! I remember all the whining on the Bills MBs because the Bills didn't trade for this turkey. A QB who loses his starting gig is NOT a good candidate to develop into a franchise QB somewhere else. :crazy:

Two reasons against trading Moore to Arizona.

1) Too early in the preseason for us to trade a QB. What happens if Garrard gets hurt in the preseason? We're left with Tannehill and Devlin and no veteran backup. I know many want the Tannehill era to start but I would rather he earn it and I would much rather he have a veteran back him up.

2) We play Arizona this year and unlike the media I think we have a shot to beat them but not if we trade Moore to them and he lets them know our entire offense.

I believe we will keep Garrard, Moore and Tannehill and put Devlin on the practice squad if he clears waivers. The QB is always 1 play away from injuries.
If Garrard(post back issues) got sacked like Kolb did, we would feel lucky to have Moore waiting in the wings, especially early in the season.
I think the team is not interested in trading.
Just my .02

A rib contusion? That's what they called it the last time I had all-you-can-eat baby backs.
A rib contusion is painful, but the bones are not broken. He should be able to play next week.

I remember when this board was drooling over trading for Kevin Slob! That kid should be bagging groceries!

Talk about one of the NFL's most overpaid, underachieving QBs in NFL history! 16 games started, 4000 yards passing, 20 Tds, 22 ints...for his 5 year career! How this guy got ever a 5 year, $63.5M dollar contract ($21M of it guaranteed) is beyond me. Holy crapola!

Talk about one of the NFL's most overpaid, underachieving QBs in NFL history! 16 games started, 4000 yards passing, 20 Tds, 22 ints...for his 5 year career! How this guy got ever a 5 year, $63.5M dollar contract ($21M of it guaranteed) is beyond me. Holy crapola!
It's called desperation. Glad we didn't go that route.

I think you wait until a second team has a qb injury, and get a bidding war going. I wouldn't trade Moore for what we'd get now (he's more valuable to us as a backup), but if 2 teams were after him and somebody wanted to overpay, then possible..

Did someone just seriously post saying they can have Garrard they can have Moore but please don't let them get DEVLIN?

Where the hell do you guys get this stuff hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom