Arizona's OL is awful, why would Manning want to play there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona's OL is awful, why would Manning want to play there?

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
The Cardinals gave up over 50 sacks last season, there Oline was awful, plus they will be releasing there LT Levi Brown and RT Keith, so they will left without LT or RT, also they're $10 million over the cap and after signing Manning they would be cash strapped and it will be impossible to improve the Oline, so somebody please tell me why somebody coming off 4 neck surgeries would even consider putting himself in such a dangerous situation?

I don't think Manning wants to play there.

They are in the NFC, they are WAY OVER the CAP, and as you said, they have serious OL problems.

but...but...they have a retractable roof!!! In Friggin Arizona no less!!!

Talk about dysfunction. One minute they are throwing money at Kolb, the next they are going after 18. They don't have a clue.

The Cardinals gave up over 50 sacks last season, there Oline was awful, plus they will be releasing there LT Levi Brown and RT Keith, so they will left without LT or RT, also they're $10 million over the cap and after signing Manning they would be cash strapped and it will be impossible to improve the Oline, so somebody please tell me why somebody coming off 4 neck surgeries would even consider putting himself in such a dangerous situation?

hell we gave up more sacks than Arizona and thats with the so called best LT in football on our team.Neither team has a good line

Dolphins gave up 52, even in that category

We would have had more if Mark couldnt of scrambled for a 1 yard gain.

Yall didnt help Mark by destroying your depth at Wr. Plaxico actually played well but Mason was a disaster.
Defense definately needs to get some pass rush also. I think the Phins have a really good chance to leap past Jets this year.

hell we gave up more sacks than Arizona and thats with the so called best LT in football on our team.Neither team has a good line

Ummm Long had injuries last year, I believe he missed several games as well.

Ummm Long had injuries last year, I believe he missed several games as well.

Long missed 2 games and yes he was banged up but we still gave up 52 sacks last year . Im sure many were given up in the 14 games he started.
Long has been banged up past two years and this year really wasnt pro bowl worthy but once you get a name people just keep voting you in.
For all the high picks invested in our line its quite dissapointing

Back
Top Bottom