Arizona's OL is awful, why would Manning want to play there? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona's OL is awful, why would Manning want to play there?

CAREY was moved to RG to let COLUMBO. the WORST T in the NFL, start at RT. This was the work of our former HC and "OL Guru", a/k/a "The Meatball". MIAMI's OL problem is VERY easy to fix: (a) cut COLUMBO; (b) Move CAREY back to RT, to compete for the starting RT job w/MURTHA and JERRY, and may the best man win; and (c) Grab ONE top F/A G, and add another OLman in the Draft (but not in the 1st Round). This means that MIAMI's OL starts out as LONG, TOP F/A, POUNCEY, INCOGNITO (playing his best position), and the WINNER of the CAREY/JERRY/MURTHA competition! The 2 runner-up's provide depth at T, G or both, and GARNER backs up the LG-C-RG positions. The Draftee is hopefully soid depth, or maybe a starter if MIAMI is really lucky: either way, it's ok. All that MIAMI would then need is a little good health for a change!!!

QED!

CAREY was moved to RG to let COLUMBO. the WORST T in the NFL, start at RT. This was the work of our former HC and "OL Guru", a/k/a "The Meatball". MIAMI's OL problem is VERY easy to fix: (a) cut COLUMBO; (b) Move CAREY back to RT, to compete for the starting RT job w/MURTHA and JERRY, and may the best man win; and (c) Grab ONE top F/A G, and add another OLman in the Draft (but not in the 1st Round). This means that MIAMI's OL starts out as LONG, TOP F/A, POUNCEY, INCOGNITO (playing his best position), and the WINNER of the CAREY/JERRY/MURTHA competition! The 2 runner-up's provide depth at T, G or both, and GARNER backs up the LG-C-RG positions. The Draftee is hopefully soid depth, or maybe a starter if MIAMI is really lucky: either way, it's ok. All that MIAMI would then need is a little good health for a change!!!

QED!

i dont think its that simple as bad as columbo was he didnt give up 52 sacks by himself. the line as a whole was awful pass blocking

i dont think its that simple as bad as columbo was he didnt give up 52 sacks by himself. the line as a whole was awful pass blocking

Of course not, because it doesn't support your opinion.

Of course not, because it doesn't support your opinion.

No because there are 5 guys on an oline and I know Columbo did not give up 52 sacks by himself.
The line as a whole was bad pass blocking thats confirmed by tieing the sack record for miami

No because there are 5 guys on an oline and I know Columbo did not give up 52 sacks by himself.
The line as a whole was bad pass blocking thats confirmed by tieing the sack record for miami

You're right our line sucked ass last year, but at least we have some pieces in place. With the right offense and QB these numbers will go way down.

Back
Top Bottom