Armando calls out Fins FO for handling of Pouncey issue | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando calls out Fins FO for handling of Pouncey issue

Not sure why anyone cares for an apology, these guys knew what they were doing when they wore the hats, so who cares they are morons that truly don't understand the gravity of what their former teammate has done and a an apology means little because the only reason they are apologizing is the flack they got. Its over and done with , we know now that Pouncey is an insensitive moron but we really only care if he can play center damn well. I guess Im cold I don't get all these fake apologies people seem to always have when they are called on their crap. Hopefully he learned something from it but hell at least he is keeping it real. If he does something really bad like dui or attack someone I will be more concerned than him just having poor morals.
Spot on

In the future this will never ever be brought up or referenced ever again, guaranteed.
Do we not still hear on occasion about the Jeff Ireland Dez Bryant saga? Sad fact is when people want to spin an unfavorable viewpoint, nothing is forgotten. As Dolphin fans, it really doesn't sitin the forefront of our minds. But like Rex Ryan's foot fetish is often brought up on this very board, fans elsewhere will remember this incident. It's human nature.

In the future this will never ever be brought up or referenced ever again, guaranteed.
That's what people were saying a week ago, yet here it is again. At this point, I think even with an apology, the story has more legs than many think if for no other reason than it was handled so poorly and unprofessionally. It will likely come up when the Fins are playing on national television and when the Hernandez trial starts, and the evidence starts coming to light, it will likely come up again for the sheer stupidity of the brothers' actions.

I've noticed a lot of negativity from Armando lately. I thought he would have come back more positive after his month long suspension but he's even worse now.

Newsman in trying to create news shock. Please go away Armando.

Back
Top Bottom