Armando calls out Fins FO for handling of Pouncey issue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando calls out Fins FO for handling of Pouncey issue

It doesn't make any sense for the Dolphins to forbid Pouncey to apologize... For that reason, I don't buy this. It really makes absolutely no sense.

It doesn't make any sense for the Dolphins to forbid Pouncey to apologize... For that reason, I don't buy this. It really makes absolutely no sense.

It's entirely possible they asked him to say nothing at all. There's really no good way to handle the aftermath of that stupidity but I think I understand why they asked him to just ignore it and focus on football. I think it goes away in a couple of days, anyway. Football is here.

The whole situation is much to do about nothing. They were supporting a friend. Big deal. They are still young men who don't think everything through. I'm so sick of the PC world we live in.

Like some bad posters, mondo is best IGNORED.

Yes the great steelers handled the big rape situation perfectly. patriots handled their murderer situation to perfection.

I like the silence, this is what cops do best, folks let's move on nothing to see hear. LOL I forgot about it already until Armando just brought it up.

Both brothers made a mistake and they know it, we all know they feel terrible about it...

Plus look at OCHO last year cursing his head off in his interviews. Philbin is not going to let another player have an opportunity to make an a$$ out of him and the team. Silence is the safest bet here, Armando please find something positive to right about, for God sake i thought you were Phins fan.

I tweeted Armando that this was a dead issue until he brought it up. His response was the knowledge of Pouncey wanting to apologize but Philbin saying no has just come to light. I am one of the few who thinks he is right. Not really sure what Philbin is thinking on this but it's a very questionable decision. In the future when the name Mike Pouncey is mentioned by fans of any team, the hat and lack of apology will be a part of the conversation for Mike, not for his brother.

Let it go Armando....it's like the people who cannot let go of the Trayvon verdict. Time to move on.

I tweeted Armando that this was a dead issue until he brought it up. His response was the knowledge of Pouncey wanting to apologize but Philbin saying no has just come to light. I am one of the few who thinks he is right. Not really sure what Philbin is thinking on this but it's a very questionable decision. In the future when the name Mike Pouncey is mentioned by fans of any team, the hat and lack of apology will be a part of the conversation for Mike, not for his brother.

Meh. You don't know what Philbin knows.

I think you would have to agree that Mike Pouncey is a ****ing moron. Perhaps Philbin sees it best to not let this nimrod go on camera and speak about a horrible choice of his to wear that ridiculous hat. Its like when a lawyer says to some halfwit client.... "let me do the talking".

Probably a wise move by Philbin. If anyone MUST speak about it, it will be Philbin. First see if it just goes away on its own. It probably will if the Steelers let Beavis Pouncey stfu about it.

Not sure why anyone cares for an apology, these guys knew what they were doing when they wore the hats, so who cares they are morons that truly don't understand the gravity of what their former teammate has done and a an apology means little because the only reason they are apologizing is the flack they got. Its over and done with , we know now that Pouncey is an insensitive moron but we really only care if he can play center damn well. I guess Im cold I don't get all these fake apologies people seem to always have when they are called on their crap. Hopefully he learned something from it but hell at least he is keeping it real. If he does something really bad like dui or attack someone I will be more concerned than him just having poor morals.

In the future this will never ever be brought up or referenced ever again, guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom