Armando: Captain Negative: Miami Dolphins offense is going to need time, patience | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Captain Negative: Miami Dolphins offense is going to need time, patience

Take it from Captain Negative: Miami Dolphins offense is going to need time, patience to build

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-is-going-to-need-time-patience-to-build.html

One of the best fins articles that I have read in a long time. Read, enjoy, learn.

Patience or not - Dallas Thomas should still be cut tomorrow.

Why would anyone be discouraged by a slow start? I agree with his take on what will likely play out, but I disagree with his slant. Maybe there are a bunch of overzealous optimists that I'm not experiencing like Armando, but I disagree that this struggling, early stages should be met with dread. Miami will likely have a tough first few weeks, but if they're patient and rely on the D, they may be able to steal a few wins even as the offense struggles. And, if they don't, I won't be alarmed.

Hopefully this is it though. We've been "rebuilding" with new coaches and schemes in what seems forever.

article reads like he's trying to justify being called Captain Negative

Did you guys go back and rewatch each play and the individual 1-on-1 battles? This is going to be a long year...

so hes saying the season is over before it began? ....

If you hope for more than 8-8 the season was over a long time ago.
8-8 would be a great result with this roster and new playbook

If you hope for more than 8-8 the season was over a long time ago.
8-8 would be a great result with this roster and new playbook

I agree with you, if I had to pick/bet I would go with 7-9...but I expect to be more satisfied at this year's end than last year. I'm hoping to see growth, and the seeds of an up and coming team with an up and coming coaching staff, but I would be shocked if this team is in wildcard contention at the end of the year.

Why would anyone be encouraged by a slow start? Have you watched the Dolphins since 2003?

not being discouraged, doesn't necessarily mean you are encouraged

i personally just want to see a comfort level from Tannehill and the oline....i trust the wr talent we have.

Armando is stating the obvious. New scheme takes time to learn and play to speed up. At the end of last season I saw no more then 4-5 wins this year. If we can get to 8 wins I'll be both ecstatic and optimistic we're finally going in the right direction.

Armando is stating the obvious. New scheme takes time to learn and play to speed up. At the end of last season I saw no more then 4-5 wins this year. If we can get to 8 wins I'll be both ecstatic and optimistic we're finally going in the right direction.

New schemes doesn't explain getting your ass handed to you in 1-on-1 battles.

Why would anyone be discouraged by a slow start? I agree with his take on what will likely play out, but I disagree with his slant. Maybe there are a bunch of overzealous optimists that I'm not experiencing like Armando, but I disagree that this struggling, early stages should be met with dread. Miami will likely have a tough first few weeks, but if they're patient and rely on the D, they may be able to steal a few wins even as the offense struggles. And, if they don't, I won't be alarmed.

If our offense struggles against good defenses I won't be overly alarmed. Although tannehill has never really been good against good defenses

But if we struggle against a weak defense like we did last year against the jags week 2, I Know it will be another lost season just like I knew last year.

Back
Top Bottom