Armando claims that more candidates will be interviewed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando claims that more candidates will be interviewed

I beleve Ross want someone from the final 4 teams and hence the wait to name the GM. Not sure who that's be or if we'd get him but think that's what he wants.....I just hope we haven't waited all this time jus to name someone we talked to a couple of weeks ago.

Ozzy rules!!

I hope in the end the team comes out with a solid GM that can take power in this organization.

I beleve Ross want someone from the final 4 teams and hence the wait to name the GM. Not sure who that's be or if we'd get him but think that's what he wants.....I just hope we haven't waited all this time jus to name someone we talked to a couple of weeks ago.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm with you. After the Harbaugh fiasco he wants to come off as intelligent, measured and determined, not a rushed and ignorant owner.

Both ways of doing this are paths filled with RISK.

this tells me their TOP CONCERN is not who the best talent man is but who can get along the best with the aponte posse.

still think its BRIAN GAINE and has been all along. :(

Gaine does fit the best, but again what is so valuable about Aponte and Joe? I still can't figure that out and is never answered around here.

Hayden.....What do you think about Caserio?

Seems to have a good track record. While it is not his fault, many former Patriots have not been as successful once leaving Foxboro. Thomas Dimitroff is a big exception to that. However, I have no issue interviewing him…if this process is going to get drawn out, might as well interview some other guys.

Joe, I'm not sure. At least Aponte seems to be good with the salary cap.

That is fine, but if I was the new GM, why would I ever be able to win a power struggle in Dawn and Joe were against me? That is what I do not get. While the GM might have personnel power, Aponte looks in charge of the money. To me, that means the GM does not have COMPLETE power.

This would be so much easier if Ross would have cleaned house. I should just use my 2010 and 11 posts…because they are the same. Ross' decision making is just bizarre and we as fans will pay the price on Sundays.

More and more I'm thinking this is just a dog & pony show. Make the fans happy that they're doing this extensive search to find the best man, when in fact it's going to be Gaine who is hired. I doubt they could have pulled off firing Ireland and right away hiring/promoting Gaine. Fans would've freaked. This gives illusion that after all the interviews, Gaine was clearly the best. Boosts our perception of him. Or he is the best and we hire him. Either way, I think Gaine is the new GM.

Back
Top Bottom