Armando : Dawson, Gaine and Farmer are possibilities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando : Dawson, Gaine and Farmer are possibilities

Jason La Canfora: Farmer, Gaine and Hickey are the finalists

Armando: Farmer, Gaine and Dawson are the finalists

:lol: The media is so good at their jobs.

This is bizarre. Someone is feeding them misinformation. Why else go out on a limb like that. Anyway might as well wait until the official list is released. Still it looks like Farmer, Gains, + ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Which is why I always tell folks in here not to get wrapped up in every report that comes out. Whenever there is a change it is the same vicious cycle repeated by the media.

This is bizarre. Someone is feeding them misinformation. Why else go out on a limb like that. Anyway might as well wait until the official list is released. Still it looks like Farmer, Gains, + ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

well JLC just sucks at his job.

They just wait to see who the first report will be, then fly with it, using "a source close to the team spoke to me", as a way to get around actually not having a source and trying to make themselves look credible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be satisfied with Farmer or Dawson. I don't like Gaine very much, I mean if the best thing you can say is that he fits with the office structure, then he is the wrong choice. It doesn't matter that he already knows Aponte if he sucks evaluating talent. Get me a guy that picks good players and then earns their respect.

Can we stop with these posts until a GM is hired? I don't see the point since the information contradicts itself every day.

Why do I feel like these guys just express opinions and best guesses with nothing real to substantiate the claims?

All of these reporters are flip-flopping like a fish out of water.

Sounds like they are guessing with no inside information.....take it for what it is...

Like I said last week. Why should anybody in the Dolphins organization give any of these beat reporters and real information, when all they do is talk $&!T about the team afterwards. La Confornication however is a complete retard and how he has a job doing anything remotely related to Professional Football is beyond comprehension.

To me this screams that something is amiss in the Dolphins organization. There is no way thsee are the best candidates out there. It is entirely possible that these are the best candidates willing to accept the job. But frankly, I don't even think that is the case.

I'm very disappointed in this GM search.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom