Armando: Dolphins owe Hartline fast decision | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins owe Hartline fast decision

I like Gibson... he had some bad drops, but he also was in-n-out of the lineup more and I consider those drops more an aberration than a part of his game. When called upon, Gibson was more effective than Hartline. And he makes about half as much money.

Between Wallace, Gibson, and Hartline, the player I keep is Gibson (and maybe Wallace), all things considered. Gibson is worth it at $3mil/per IMO.

He has a hot girlfriend. yeah, he's not a winner.

Wow, you really told me off. But probably how he kids himself into thinking he's a good player. You see how he picks on the weak on twitter like he's something special, which he's not. He crumbles under pressure. He doesn't step up in tough situations. At all. He gets stats against extra defensive backs when the coverage is focused elsewhere. When you need a play against good corners, he's nowhere to be found. But he's a dufus who thinks he's special. He's not. We are wasting time on this loser and opportunity cost on another player who is a winner and may actually make a play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, 2 out of Miami's highly paid receivers have to go, period. I don't care if its Wallace and Gibson or Hartline and Gibson. They have to make room for cheaper, bigger and faster WRs. Keep an eye on Hazel kid. The kid can get open and catch, he as going to be poached before Miami brought him on board.

This is exactly what I am thinking. The kid gets an opportunity and dont think this coaching staff hasnt already told him. Get in the weight room kid!

Wow, you really told me off. But probably how he kids himself into thinking he's a good player. You see how he picks on the weak on twitter like he's something special, which he's not. He crumbles under pressure. He doesn't step up in tough situations. At all. He gets stats against extra defensive backs when the coverage is focused elsewhere. When you need a play against good corners, he's nowhere to be found. But he's a dufus who thinks he's special. He's not. We are wasting time on this loser and opportunity cost on another player who is a winner and may actually make a play.

He kids himself into being a good player? Why? because he tweets out free tickets to his posse?

Yeah, what you mean is he hits the ground after the catch. Did you watch todays games? That stuff is all over the place.

Look, you want to just spend your entire draft and FA on WR, be my guest. It aint happening. You need a veteran presence and one that does not bitch and moan about not getting the ball and you cant even fight for a damn ball! We have a much bigger problem here then Hartline! Gibson is more cap friendly cut and has had significant injuries.

So what you want is to just get rid of everyone you think is overpaid. Hello! They are all overpaid! They play a game for crying out loud! They take long ass vacations!

Gibson doesn't move the needle on the boundary enough...that's why st Louis let him go...I have no idea how Miami decided he Could play a solid east west slot seemed like a complete projection on their part given he never did in st Louis...add in all those drops in big moments and you want out I'm giving you what you want...I got to do better

Are you Hartline's EX-Girlfriend? :err:

Hartline owes the Dolphins a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be fine if we could upgrade, but I don't understand the hate for him. He's been a great Dolphin for us and works his butt off and plays hard. It's not like the guy is a scrub. He could have had his 3rd straight 1000yd season if it wasn't for our offense being focused around trying to force feeding wallace. Hartline is a solid #2. Runs great routes and has very good hands. He was underutilized and he proved that he deserves to be on the field the previous 3 years.
That being said, I would be pleased if we could restructure to keep him and then use the extra money to ship the whiner off to Oakland and get a bad azz big receiver in here.

Back
Top Bottom