Armando is on Mike & Mike now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando is on Mike & Mike now!

What an idiot comparison to lead off with. Notice Golic is asking no questions. He has to be shaking his head listening to this moron.

So you really think Golic should shake his head at anyone for stupidity?

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Isn't that bullying? Shouldn't he be charged and lose his job for that?

Perhaps I am a FH bully because we all know that Spesh is really Armando :lol:

A quick summary for those who missed it.

Q: What's it been like in Miami all week?

A: This place is being peeled apart like an onion. Talks about Joe having to deal with the media spotlight onslaught and being uncomfortable with it, having to read from que cards.

Q: Is there a time table for Ted Wells and the investigation?

A: Goodell said there will be no timetable, the review started yesterday, and it's going to be a public review which will lay bare the entire Phins organization.

Q: In regards to toughening up Martin.. What was said, what did they want him to do?

A: I'm not comfortable with talking about that because no one is sure or positive that a directive or toughening up order was truly given. One media source in South Florida said that, no one else has picked it up, or ran with it. But IF that happened, what Murtha said on MMQB is true, then the Dolphins have an internal culture of bullying. If everyone knows he's soft and we need to make him a "man". A we need to do something about it mentality, then there will be a hell storm to follow, it suggests you did something wrong and you covered it up. Cover ups always worse than the crime.

Q: Has anyone in the locker room said Martin is right in this and Richie is wrong?

A: NOT ONE PERSON. NOT ONE PLAYER HAS SAID THEY SIDE WITH MARTIN. NOT ONE. They all say they would welcome Martin back, they all said they LIKE Martin..... They all say THEY LOVE Richie. (Armando's emphasis)

Q: You've covered this team long before this news broke, have you seen any indication of this taking place between the two??

A: We all know Richie is a different cat. He's a prankster, an aggressive prankster. Verbally, I saw him 2 weeks ago when a media guy approached him in the locker room and Richie started the convo, "What's up Nerd?" The media member was a little startled by it and caught off guard.

Different people react differently to Richie. I have no doubt that Jon Martin, who is a different kind of guy. He's a Ivy league/Stanford guy in a Nebraska world, which is a Pro locker room. He handles things differently, he filters things differently.

End of Convo.

I like he does not feel comfortable agreeing with Omar's piece from earlier in the week. Omar...

LMAO!

Long story short....Martin is a bitch and is SHOCKED as to how grown ass men act in a locker room.

Richie tried his best to friend Martin and bring him up to speed to the NFL world. Martin hid in the corner and then ran to his parents because he couldn't cut it.

LMAO!

Long story short....Martin is a bitch and is SHOCKED as to how grown ass men act in a locker room.

Richie tried his best to friend Martin and bring him up to speed to the NFL world. Martin hid in the corner and then ran to his parents because he couldn't cut it.

Yep.

His analogy to the onion included a dramatic play on how they are peeling the onion layer-by-layer and crying each layer that gets peeled.

This guy has an agenda for the franchise and made it very clear with his theatrics. Listen to the podcast when it comes out.

:lol:

That was hilarious...What a meathead. Can't you just picture him in the movie "Revenge of the Nerds"

ogrescreamingnerdsogif-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!

Honestly how it looks now to me. We'll see what else comes out, but if anything what I take from all of this is that Richie really did start to turn his life around for the better and got hurt because of it. Isn't that how it always goes?

Back
Top Bottom