Armando leaving The Herald | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando leaving The Herald

Personally I care about facts, not entertainment, I only look for entertainment in fiction myself.

That said,, I agree that if you're into just positives its great entertainment. Hes good at putting everything out in a fun to read way.

Its just not my personal cup of tea. I prefer the dirty, grimey, boring truth.
Here’s the thing…almost everything reported about football is opinion and speculation except W/Ls I would rather hear from someone who you can tell likes the team rather than someone who spites them and the fan base jmo

Noone should just give positives or negatives, they should reporting what goes on accurately and give their unbiased opinion on it where necessary.
He’s a bit monotone for me…I find myself losing interest quickly, going back to his locked on days, but at least he was more straight. Now he’s corporate controlled and I don’t expect straight truth…I look for that elsewhere!

He got hired by the team last year cuz he’s really good at his job. It’s ok to give him a little credit

Wingfield is my dude and deserves all the credit in the world. But you should also understand who pays his bills. Go on his feed and there isn't one criticism of any player on the team. It's his job to be positive about the Dolphins.

Mando was pretty good. He’s certainly better than Travis Wingfield who is nothing more than a puppet for the team.

Back
Top Bottom