Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen

We hold the cards here(no pun intended) so no more than a 4th and maybe that 4th would be for 2020

I think a 4th welcomes teams like NE and SD into the mix with late 3rds.

Our Third at this point is a winner if you want him.

Just trade Reshad Jones for him straight up. :cheers:

This move unloads some salary and provides a backup since we believe Fitzpatrick won't start all 16 games this season. And if it works out, great. If not, draft one of the QB's next year.

I just don't like throwing this year's draft capital at the QB position since they seem to have a strategy of building up the trenches with an intention of having a foundation to build on next year when they are loaded with cap space and draft picks.

I think a 4th welcomes teams like NE and SD into the mix with late 3rds.

Our Third at this point is a winner if you want him.
I agree. I guess I just don't want him that bad but again, it's up to the FO/HC......if we wanted a QB so bad we'd have taken Haskins?

Just realized Lock & Rosen are the same age.

I wonder if this deal is going to happen. Miami should trade a 3rd for him.

lmao at the news story that Rosen has unfollowed the Cardinals on Instagram.

Brother, if you're a grown man and you use INSTAGRAM, I don't know what to tell you. You can't hit on thots the old fashioned way? :lol:

Just realized Lock & Rosen are the same age.

I wonder if this deal is going to happen. Miami should trade a 3rd for him.
Respectfully disagree on the third brother as I see it as a bit much. It will depend on if another QB is available in the draft, and where the team values them compared to Rosen.

Brother, if you're a grown man and you use INSTAGRAM, I don't know what to tell you. You can't hit on thots the old fashioned way? :lol:

I think you just aged yourself, brother. Instagram is a pretty solid source of what’s going on in people’s lives these days. It may sound stupid, but it’s a good indicator of what’s going on.

I think you just aged yourself, brother. Instagram is a pretty solid source of what’s going on in people’s lives these days. It may sound stupid, but it’s a good indicator of what’s going on.

I wake up every morning and thank God that I don't care what's going on in people's lives these days.

You cant be serious...

Anyone between the ages of 10-40 use IG. It's literally the biggest social media platform. You're showing your age.

You cant be serious...

Anyone between the ages of 10-40 use IG. It's literally the biggest social media platform. You're showing your age.

I'm between the ages of 10 and 40 and I do not use Instagram. I know plenty of other people in that age range who do not use Instagram.

Also, why the hell are ten year olds posting that stuff on the internet? Who are their parents? What are they doing? Do these numbskulls have Alexa and Google Home running, too?

Back
Top Bottom