Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen

You cant be serious...

Anyone between the ages of 10-40 use IG. It's literally the biggest social media platform. You're showing your age.
I with brother JDW. I don't do facebook but just to keep in touch with my Marine Corps brothers. I respect what IG is today, and could use it, I just don't.

Consider this: Miami’s third-round pick this year, the No. 78 pick, could sign a four-year deal worth $3.6 million with a signing bonus of nearly $900,000.

Essentially, the Dolphins could just draft a third-round player – perhaps, a quarterback like West Virginia’s Will Grier or NC State’s Ryan Finley – and keep him for another year while saving about $3 million they could pay Rosen.

I think we have to seperate getting the most talented guy for the least amount of assets versus just grabbing a guy for the sake of grabbing a guy.

I think Rosen is head and shoulders above anybody left on the board at QB . . . Clear cut first round talent that likely can be had for a third and 3 years / $6 million. No brainer option if you want a young talented QB on the roster in 2019.

That being said, if you are all in on 2020, why even bother with using a top 100 pick on the position. Continue to build those lines and develop the many youngins you are gonna roster this year and put yourself in position to get what you really want next year.

I think we have to seperate getting the most talented guy for the least amount of assets versus just grabbing a guy for the sake of grabbing a guy.

I think Rosen is head and shoulders above anybody left on the board at QB . . . Clear cut first round talent that likely can be had for a third and 3 years / $6 million. No brainer option if you want a young talented QB on the roster in 2019.

That being said, if you are all in on 2020, why even bother with using a top 100 pick on the position. Continue to build those lines and develop the many youngins you are gonna roster this year and put yourself in position to get what you really want next year.
Great post as usual brother! Happy Friday.

I with brother JDW. I don't do facebook but just to keep in touch with my Marine Corps brothers. I respect what IG is today, and could use it, I just don't.
But you respect what it is so you're not like JDW. He doesn't understand why a 22 year old would have Instagram.

On topic, I'd absolutely package a couple of late round picks together for Josh Rosen. I have the same concern I have with him that I do Haskins -- you're putting him in an awful situation and he's not a guy who can make plays with his legs -- but there's a lot of value there. When you have the opportunity to get a guy one year removed from being a top ten pick for peanuts, you take it unless the red flags are blinding. And they are not blinding.

Rosen does seem to have a bit of an attitude, Rosen did not have a very spectacular 2018 season, BUT....
  • There is talent there, you just need the right people around him, to get it.

• Change of scenary has proven to be a good thing for some QBS.

• Rosen having a chip on his shoulders could be a very good thing for the team that gets him.

• A third round pick for Rosen (Who would have proobably been a 1st, if he had gone in this draft, is very good value.

• Miami does need to be aggressive in finding their QB of the future, taking Rosen does not mean Miami will not be in the QB market if Rosen does not prove himself.

I'm between the ages of 10 and 40 and I do not use Instagram. I know plenty of other people in that age range who do not use Instagram.

Also, why the hell are ten year olds posting that stuff on the internet? Who are their parents? What are they doing? Do these numbskulls have Alexa and Google Home running, too?
And that's why I said anyone and not everyone. I have one and I dont even use it but I'm not knocking anyone that does or doesn't.

Times have changed. A lot of kids want to be seen now a days. Depending on how they play their cards, someone could pay big $ for a viral video, dance, moment, etc posted on Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube. That's what it's all about in this current era.

I wake up every morning and thank God that I don't care what's going on in people's lives these days.

No judgment at all on that. It’s not for everyone.

At my previous job, I was in charge of screening and interviewing applicants and sending the best ones on to the final interview with the state director. Social Media told me more about these people than anything in their interview ever did. My current job requires occasional tracking down of next of kin, surrogate decision makers, POAs, etc. 9 out of 10 times, I find that person through social media before even having to start more hardcore searches. It’s a powerful tool.

If I was a journalist and wasn’t checking on the social media of those people I’m reporting on, I wouldn’t have my job very long. It’s the world we live in now.

Depending on how they play their cards, someone could pay big $ for a viral video, dance, moment, etc posted on Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube. That's what it's all about in this current era.

True, 'cause too many of them damn sure don't want to actually work for a living.

Back on topic, I don't want any part of Rosen, value get or not. Roll in 2019 with what we have on the roster or pick up Grier in the 3rd to see if he has anything to offer. If not, grab the franchise QB in 2020.

I'm between the ages of 10 and 40 and I do not use Instagram. I know plenty of other people in that age range who do not use Instagram.

Also, why the hell are ten year olds posting that stuff on the internet? Who are their parents? What are they doing? Do these numbskulls have Alexa and Google Home running, too?

o_O

No way a 2 at this point. Play hardball. A 4, take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom