Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen

Zona does not HAVE to trade Rosen so they can demand more than a 3rd and just keep him if they don't get it.

IF the Fins really like Rosen a 2nd is more than fair, a bargain in fact. But they have to really like him and they have to be right.

I know NE was very interested in him last year and presumably Flores was in on those discussion to some degree.

If the Pats gave Zona a 2nd for him I would not be surprised.

It appears they are waiting for Arizona to Draft Kyler Murray first.....It makes sense.

2019 NFL Draft rumors: Dolphins reportedly serious about trading for Josh Rosen

Hours before the Arizona Cardinals decide whether they'll make Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Kyler Murray the first pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, it appears at least one team is interested in trading for the Cardinals' first-round quarterback of a year ago.

According to the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero, the Miami Dolphins are "very serious about possibly trading for Josh Rosen" in the event the Cardinals hone in on Murray and make 2018's 10th overall pick available.

"The Dolphins are so serious about this," Salguero wrote Thursday, "they have talked to the Cardinals about the possibility, according to a club source. It's unclear how far that conversation went or when it happened, but it demonstrates Miami is indeed interested in a quarterback it was not interested in during last year's draft -- especially not in the first round."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ortedly-serious-about-trading-for-josh-rosen/

So just because a team jumps you and drafts a player. Means you where not interested in them. Where does this clown come up with this crap? It’s not the 1st time I’ve seen this said. And for all we know we might of drafted him last year at 11. There was a reason the Cardinals jumped us last year. There where reports that we where taking a QB last year. And I doubt Rosen was off the phins board something that would show that there was no interest in him.

I'm OK with a conditional 5th.

Looking 4 good and plenty VALUE!

So just because a team jumps you and drafts a player. Means you where not interested in them. Where does this clown come up with this crap? It’s not the 1st time I’ve seen this said. And for all we know we might of drafted him last year at 11. There was a reason the Cardinals jumped us last year. There where reports that we where taking a QB last year. And I doubt Rosen was off the phins board something that would show that there was no interest in him.

So now it's payback time. We get Rosen at a lower cost if we can pull it off.:up:

if dolphins want a qb last yr. they would of gotten one. I don't think they were serius about qb. I think front office and Adam was trying protect their job last yr and roll w thill17 being health. I think Adam didn't want work w no rookie qb because team may have a set back in record. Rosen would been a good fit for dolphins last yr. this yr is difference story. I don't know how this season go playout. it could be camron season.

NFL.com just posted about other teams think Miami is serious about trading back, this would make sense, Arizona wants at least a 2nd, we give them that, trade back from 13 and acquire another 2nd plus more

NFL.com just posted about other teams think Miami is serious about trading back, this would make sense, Arizona wants at least a 2nd, we give them that, trade back from 13 and acquire another 2nd plus more

Yuck.

Anything that includes us giving up a day 1 or 2 pick for Rosen gives me heartburn.

I'd probably do it for a 4th but then what? Next year you have Fitzpatrick, Rosen and likely your next franchise QB in the draft who will at all likelihood be much better than the other two.

I see no point in trading for Rosen at all

I feel the same way. I would just roll with Fitzpatrick this year and draft a franchise QB in 2020. It makes no sense to trade for Rosen this year and then draft another QB in the 1st round next year. Rosen would be riding the bench in that situation.

He would help us lose... if tanking is the #1 priority

All speculation. One thread stating the fins are tight lipped others stating what we are thinking.

Back
Top Bottom