Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen

2020 first round pick > Fitzpatrick > Rosen
Why would we want him? Does anyone regard him as franchise quarterback? I sure don’t.

I don't get giving anything for him. We already have 2 backup QBs on minimal contracts. Three if you count Fitzpatrick.

So Schefter is saying Kyler Murray to Arizona looks like a done deal and to expect a Rosen deal sometime Friday with us, LAC, or NYG. Looks like this is more than smoke.

It would be foolish to make a trade for Rosen before the draft. Same with Solomon Thomas in San Francisco, who the Dolphins have also been tied to.

I would prefer the front office wait until after the first round is complete and then reassess the draft board to see who is available and then work on trades if they deem them as necessary. Especially if they can unload Reshad Jones and his salary even up for Thomas or a draft pick.

I agree.

If Rosen ends up in Miami I will finally come to believe this team has no blanking clue how to build a franchise up.

Yea this site and the Dolphinn stadium will be interesting to watch this year if we give up our first. Muller and his 1 win season will look like Christmas in comparison. Flores don't do it you won't last the year.

no to Rosen, let Arizona find another sucker to their garbage!

I'm not against getting Rosen, if that's who the coaching staff want. But theres no way I'm giving them anything more than a 3rd.

what big deal dolphins don't draft well after 1st rd anyway. o my bad they do alright in 5th and every blue moon 4 on rb

Back
Top Bottom