Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen

It doesnt make any sense. So we use a draft pick on this kid who drove his team to the first overall pick. He goes to camp with Fitzpatrick. As much as I hate Fitzpatrick, he should beat him out. We have a shitty season. Rosen doesnt play much if at all. We draft another QB next year to replace both. We use a pick for nothing basically. For a backup. But I dont give a rat's ass about a backup. Certainly not for a second round pick which seems like what the Cards are wanting.

It doesnt make any sense. So we use a draft pick on this kid who drove his team to the first overall pick. He goes to camp with Fitzpatrick. As much as I hate Fitzpatrick, he should beat him out. We have a ****ty season. Rosen doesnt play much if at all. We draft another QB next year to replace both.

They trade for rosen he’s gonna play and play plenty. Miami will still have dirt money in the qb position with him on a rookie deal and fitz. It’s easy

They aren’t trading for him to grab some pine for 16 games lol

They trade for rosen he’s gonna play and play plenty. Miami will still have dirt money in the qb position with him on a rookie deal and fitz. It’s easy

So we feed this dude to the wolves. He probably gives us a better chance to tank. Rather not waste a 2nd to do that, but in the end if he leads us to Tua, you wont hear me complain.

It doesnt make any sense. So we use a draft pick on this kid who drove his team to the first overall pick. He goes to camp with Fitzpatrick. As much as I hate Fitzpatrick, he should beat him out. We have a ****ty season. Rosen doesnt play much if at all. We draft another QB next year to replace both. We use a pick for nothing basically. For a backup. But I dont give a rat's *** about a backup. Certainly not for a second round pick which seems like what the Cards are wanting.
you may be on to something

So we feed this dude to the wolves. He probably gives us a better chance to tank. Rather not waste a 2nd to do that, but in the end if he leads us to Tua, you wont hear me complain.

They’d have to invest in o line otherwise this is pointless. Same for Haskins. If they went that route.

Which is why I’m doubting all of this.

They’d have to invest in o line otherwise this is pointless. Same for Haskins. If they went that route.

Which is why I’m doubting all of this.

And wide receivers and tight ends.

That’ll never happen. That’s assigning Rosen’s value at multiple second rounders.

Arizona isn’t going to give Rosen away, especially with the cap hit they have to absorb if they move him and the QB-starved league that the NFL is. It’ll take more than a #3, and probably more than just a #2.

It doesnt make any sense. So we use a draft pick on this kid who drove his team to the first overall pick. He goes to camp with Fitzpatrick. As much as I hate Fitzpatrick, he should beat him out. We have a ****ty season. Rosen doesnt play much if at all. We draft another QB next year to replace both. We use a pick for nothing basically. For a backup. But I dont give a rat's *** about a backup. Certainly not for a second round pick which seems like what the Cards are wanting.
This RIGHT HERE!!!!!! POST OF THE DAY

He would be the #1 ranked QB in this draft; with this playbook he just mastered, it's the 6th system he's had to learn and execute since he started UCLA. He had 2 OCs alone last year. Given the cluster**** Rosen has had to endure, there's no more reason to think he'll be a backup than there was Aikman and PManning their first seasons which I believe were even worse. I'm all for trading a 2nd for someone who has potential to be our franchise QB!

They aren’t trading for him to grab some pine for 16 games lol
We waste a second on him today and he gets his back the number one in 20. Great investment

I think he’s worth a top 50 pick all day long. But I do believe that if we don’t invest in protecting the asset it’s gonna turn out a lot like it did with tannehill in terms of those first 5 years of contact taking a toll. Mentally, physically, etc.

If Miami draft o line today either in trading out or 13 I will think this is still on the table. If not I won’t. Unless they really do think he’s a long term backup which makes zero sense to trade a day 2 asset for

Did you guys watch Rosen last year?

I dont care how he looked in college in the NFL he was not accurate at all. It didnt pass the eye test for me. The way he looked last year made me think he is nothing more then a career backup.

Also how much better is our team going to be in 2019 then Ari was in 2018? Especailly if we give a pick away for Rosen. It's a recipe for disaster, use our picks on ProBowl position players rather then risking them on Rosen

Back
Top Bottom