Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Rumor : Dolphins Serious About Trading For Josh Rosen

I'm choosing to ignore pretty much every rumour that surfaces this week, 99% certain for it to be a load of shite.

Arizona isn’t going to give Rosen away, especially with the cap hit they have to absorb if they move him and the QB-starved league that the NFL is. It’ll take more than a #3, and probably more than just a #2.

You’re right. And they’re right not to give away assets. I just don’t think Grier is going to give away valuable picks to get a sub-par QB. I like the idea of getting their first rounder next year though.

The problem is that if the Giants really want him they have a better 2nd round pick than we do.

I think the Giants could be very compelled to exit this draft with 2 first round defensive players and Rosen.

Also don’t forget Gettleman has stated he like the Mahommes move to have him sit behind a veteran for a year. Makes too much sense for Giants.

I hate Armando. He's such a piece of **** reporter. Makes Omar Kelly look like the best in the business.

Final prediction:

Kyler to Arizona
We trade for Rosen
We also trade down in the first

It doesnt make any sense. So we use a draft pick on this kid who drove his team to the first overall pick. He goes to camp with Fitzpatrick. As much as I hate Fitzpatrick, he should beat him out. We have a ****ty season. Rosen doesnt play much if at all. We draft another QB next year to replace both. We use a pick for nothing basically. For a backup. But I dont give a rat's *** about a backup. Certainly not for a second round pick which seems like what the Cards are wanting.
Well if he drove the Phins to the #1 pick in 2020 then mission accomplished, no?

A 3rd is as much as I can stomach. I really wanna pick tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom