Armando Salguero - Adding talent in the offseason won’t matter if the Dolphins don’t address this... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero - Adding talent in the offseason won’t matter if the Dolphins don’t address this...

Do you honestly believe respect for your coach has anything to do with penalties? Lmfao! Gase wanted to cut Timmons but had no choice. They just signed a lb and there was nobody competent enough to replace him. Somebody has to play. And yes players respected signing cutler. They wouldn’t have respected him if he just rode with Matt Moore. That would have absolutely been a wasted season. At least Gase tried to salvage the season. Gase is more like a Shula/JJ than a Philbin. That still means nothing but don’t say that he doesn’t demand respect because that is your opinion and your opinion means nothing as well

Fyi, Miami for the second straight year, is the 2nd most penalized team. How many years has Gase been in Davie?

I like Gase but he appears to have issues in controlling his players IE dumb penalties, Ajayi situation, and your O-line coach making video of him using cocaine. These are serious concerns. I'm starting to worry that Gase may be just a very good offensive coordinator and not head coach material. He might be too young and too Green/inexperienced to be a NFL head coach right now.
and why he doesn't have veterans helping him on the staff is beyond belief. He kept hiring buddies from other teams. Gase seems to have a control issue. McVay isn't worried about Wade Philips. Hell, it was his first hire. The HC just isn't supposed to be as involved as Gase wants to be in. He sets the vision and has others execute it. He wants to call plays. Guess what? He sucks at this. He got lucky with Manning and what he did in Chic was meh.

The party atmosphere at practice is a direct reflection of their performance on the field. First time HCs should surround themselves with coords that have experience. Had Gase done that I can bet that not one of them would have thought it a good idea to have a live DJ at practices.

Gase is in over his head. You can't trade Ajayi one week and then cave to the kneelers the next. Little Mrs. Fitin needs to decide if he wants to be a successful coach or a buddy to his players. 2018 is already shaping up to be a wasted season. If you think a 7th year QB that hasn't proven anything yet is going to fix all these problems more power to you. My only hope is Ross hands the keys over to Jim Harbaugh at the end of 18 and lets him run the show.

I could care less who demands what. What I do know is this team is not disciplined. Not the way they play, not the way they act, and they sure do not come prepared to play the first half. A good leader does not get rid of all his problems, he solves them.

Is that on coaches or players? If suh jumps offsides isn’t it his fault? Maybe I’m crazy
This team consistently comes out for the first half unready to play, who is that on?

This team consistently comes out for the first half unready to play, who is that on?

My perception after watching all the games during the season is that the offense started poorly during the majority of the games but the defense was better during the first quarter. Coach Gase as the head coach is responsible for the team starting slowly. I would argue that the offensive coaching staff performed poorly while preparing the players to execute the game plan. Coach Gase is still “responsible” for this failure, but it was Christensen and company that actually failed to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom