Armando Salguero, answers to all rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero, answers to all rumors

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
They are everywhere. Everywhere!

Sometimes, they have zero credence, like the one that said Jason Taylor's contract with the Jets was "close to done." That was almost two weeks ago. I guess close can be a relative term -- like the moon is close to the Earth, if you compare our planet's distance to Pluto.

Sometimes the rumors are based in fact. Remember the rumor I reported to you about Brandon Marshall telling a Denver Broncos teammate he was headed to Miami? Remember the rumor about Ted Ginn being on the trade block?

Well, the days leading to the draft are perhaps the most rumor-filled days on the NFL calendar. And there are some interesting ones floating.

There's a rumor Ronnie Brown is on the trade block. The truth is, Brown cannot be traded right now. He cannot be traded until he signs his restricted free agent tender. The truth is the Dolphins are not actively calling all 31 other NFL teams and offering Brown. But the truth also is if a team approaches Miami about Brown, the Dolphins are more than happy to listen. I believe the Dolphins would gladly trade Brown for a second-round pick. I also believe they aren't likely to get that for him. We'll see.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...rumors-cant-take-it-no-more.html#ixzz0lZBaTSI

All the rumors that he posted are thing that could happen there is no lie to them. I just love how Finheaven broke the stories ahead of all the local media.

Didn't you guys know that Armando is actually WV? :lol:

That might be the most insightful, well thought and informational piece of garbage yet to spew from Armando’s keypad.

Good job Armando you keep up the earth shattering reporting let me give you a lead for your next story – “The Dolphins will actually draft somebody this week”.

Classy, Armando.

You call out the Jets Taylor deal being close to done, thus slandering the Sun Sentinel.

THEN you act like you broke the Brandon Marshall news simply because you wrote about it, which EVERYONE else had already done.

Yuck.

I'm on the official fire Armando replace him with FinAtic bandwagon. I'm going to create a website LOL.

If your a magic fan you get that last sentence.

I cant us trading Ronnie . if we trade Ronnie then I would hope we have someone better that is out there and I dont see anyone out that warrents us trading Ronnie.

I dont think Ricky and Hilliard can be traded but that is who I would trade if it could be done.

All the rumors that he posted are thing that could happen there is no lie to them. I just love how Finheaven broke the stories ahead of all the local media.

How do you make your cush job even cushier? Figure out how to do even less work. Scouring the forums and blogs in your boxers is way easier than actually trying to foster relationships with contacts, make phone calls, do interviews, etc.

Over the last few years, the info and analysis available in forums has increased exponentially in sheer volume and in quality. It's clear you can rehash and recycle a lot of it and get by as a beat writer, so long as you claim credit when it's right. FH is a goldmine for guys like Armando, and is in large part responsible for that guy keeping his job.

Brandon Marshall didn't sign his tender until the trade was a done deal. if you hear about Ronnie signing the tender then you'll know a trade has already happened.

I have yet to experience the phenomenon that armando is first with a rumor, and it turns out to be true.
The trifecta should draft some good beat writers too, cous our current ones plain suck... :(

Back
Top Bottom