Armando Salguero, answers to all rumors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero, answers to all rumors

What's even more interesting is that these are rumours. Armando simply trolled here, got a few rumours and wrote his take in the news paper. I don't think he knows diddly squat as to the outcomes of these rumours. Anyone can give multiple outcomes at each problem then look like a genius if any one of the many statements come true.

It's like "Oh Armando wrote it so it must be true!" Bullocks!

Let's start a rumor on here that Miami is seriously considering trading for Andre Johnson. They want to have an elite WR core

They are gonna offer Brown/ their 1st and combination of undisclosed picks and or players

Let's see if we can get Armando to write about it

Oh Mando, you lucky SOB.

Thanks again Mando for the non-news, news.

Why is Mando making money for something any of us could do better again..?

I remember Armando won a poll here for "WORST DOLPHINS BEAT WRITER" by a LANDSLIDE! That must have really stuck in his craw. He is the worst writer I have ever seen. It is a shame we are dependent on this douche for our Dolphins news. The man is so full of himself and hardly has any discernable talent when it comes to writing.

is funny how those "rumors" are nothing we didn't expect to happen anyway.This guy likes to think he invented football.......why do we pay attention to anything he has to say is beyond me.

Ozzy rules!!

so how come "NO TEAMS" are contacting the miami dolphins
about all world ronnie brown.

the finz have let it be known he can be had since the trifecta
walked in the door, but, NO TAKERS!!

why is NO ONE trading for the great ronnie brown?

hmmmmm.......

The only rumor Salguero debunked was that he sometimes says something that everyone doesn't already know...

Back
Top Bottom