Armando Salguero: Bryant McKinnie should be an option for Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Bryant McKinnie should be an option for Dolphin

He was terrible last season

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/under-pressure/2013/under-pressure-mckinnies-woes

18902123_Pressure1312271-1.gif

18902124_Pressure1312272-1.gif

18902125_Pressure1312273-1.gif

18902126_Pressure1312274-1.gif

You can pull up plenty of gifs of tackles and them getting beat, but anybody watching last year saw Mckinnie clearly aided this team at the LT position. It got worse towards the end but he was an asset for this team and Tannehill when he got here.

That being said, it's just OTA's and Mckinnie doesn't want to sign now anyways. He'll get picked by somebody when camp/preseason starts.

Thank you Miamiron! I wish someone would put together and entire low light video for McKinnie for 2013. The background music could be "I missed again" by Phil Collins.

If Albert goes down we would likely shift James over to LT and plug Garner into RT.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I disagree that James would go from RT to LT if Albert is hurt. James has only played RT since his freshman year at Tennessee. I would imagine Billy Turner would bump to LT and James would stay at RT. Then maybe James or Garner would be a three option.

We need our young lineman focused on football, not being dragged to the strip club with McKinnie.

We went through a lot trying to clean our locker room with these kinds of players, no point taking a step backwards.

Best of 2 bad tackles... quite the honour

I want to sign him as depth. But he is not a good stater and was not good last season

Great job posting a bunch of gifs from his first week on the team. What a freaking joke. Didn't even have a full week of practice and was immediately the best tackle on the team last year.

Those GIFS were from week 16 at Buffalo, I'm sure McKinnie was playing well before that?

Get a clue. Wait til u find out Ju'wan James wasn't even the best lineman on his mediocre team. McKinnie would be one of of the best backup tackles in the league.

Tell me you don't mean the undrafted tiny Richardson lol

Get a clue. Wait til u find out Ju'wan James wasn't even the best lineman on his mediocre team. McKinnie would be one of of the best backup tackles in the league.

If by best backup you mean he looks great sitting on the bench, I agree.

He started off decent, but declined quickly. By the end of the season he wasn't even attempting to run block. I think his knee(s) is shot.

In his defense, he wasn't bullrushed. He couldn't move, but at least he wasn't run over jmart style.

You can pull up plenty of gifs of tackles and them getting beat, but anybody watching last year saw Mckinnie clearly aided this team at the LT position. It got worse towards the end but he was an asset for this team and Tannehill when he got here.

That being said, it's just OTA's and Mckinnie doesn't want to sign now anyways. He'll get picked by somebody when camp/preseason starts.

It got worse towards the end? No ****!
Division opponents trashed him and Clabo.
But you people advocating his return are looking
for different results? Insanity.

Great job posting a bunch of gifs from his first week on the team. What a freaking joke. Didn't even have a full week of practice and was immediately the best tackle on the team last year.

You don't even know which week those were from.
I think your a McKinnie fan boy.

Agree with Mando. McKinnie is nothing special, but I'd rather have him manning the backup LT spot than Garner. Garner was HORRIBLE at LT...I remember that Eagles game.

Maybe there are other options out there, but having Garner at backup LT is scary especially considering Albert's injury history.

Ummm no....

1. Each year he has declined....he is notable for not putting much effort into the offseason and typically comes into camp way out of shape.

2. He did not play good last season....was he an upgrade over what was on the field, yes....but he was still mediocre at best....and hot trash a lot of times.

3. He's not a swing tackle....he's never played on the right side in his life....

Back
Top Bottom