Armando Salguero: Dolphins need Pete Kendall at LG | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Dolphins need Pete Kendall at LG

The money he is asking for is not unreasonable. If they let jim go it would be a very good addition for us and help to solidify the line. If they do trade him, it's hard to see him being traded in the divsion.

The Jets are being very classless here and this is a horrible way to treat a player of Kendall's caliber. I don't know what they are thinking - make the guy not want to be there? He's already at that point.

Why would any free-agent want to willingly go to the Jets now after seeing how they've treated this guy? Putting him in the rookie dorms just to toy with him? This is a professional league and these guys do this for their LIVING. Why make someone so unhappy? We thought a similar situation was going down with Culpepper but it turned out that we had a decent explanation for it (we were in the midst of getting a trade going), this on the other hand is just completely tasteless.

oh dolphin fans i think we should look in the mirrror , do you remember daunte culpepper ? didnt we jus t do that to him ?

I guess you kind of have to choose what you want to do, you could offer the jets a pick in next years draft thinking that if they do release him at least they could get something for him and that would make it so we didn't have to pay such a high price for him. We also would get him in time for training camp to let him gel with the line. Or we wait for him to be cut and we would be in a bidding war with other teams with more money. I dont know, chances are thought the jets wouldn't want to send him to a division rival. I doubt we'll be able to get him it just doesn't seem likely.

:sidelol: When I heard that "Kendell doesnt sound like a happy camper..." I didnt know what to expect...lol I would definitely say he is NOT a HAPPY camper...:sidelol: , that was just great...love to see the Jets getting ripped for some stupid situation they've put themselves in!!! The "its to the point where its just comical and absurd" quote made me laugh my A off. Here Kendell...have a :beer1: and relax buddy...you'll be a phin shortly.

I heard the Jets GM is ganna hold tight on him, not ganna release him. The only thing that may help is that the Jets first roudn pick Dorell Revis has the same agent as Pete Kendall, and he's still unsigned... so maybe that will force them to cut em....

oh dolphin fans i think we should look in the mirrror , do you remember daunte culpepper ? didnt we jus t do that to him ?

The big difference is that Kendall has two legs, and is ready to play a game right now!

Lets do what we need to get him he would help out so much
I think we have a real good shot I now if he is released he would love to come to the dolphins to play the jets twice and really stick it to them

If we have to trade for an offensive lineman for God's sake let's go after someone good, like Faneca. I'd trade Marty Booker and Joe Toledo or LJ Shelton in a heartbeat for Faneca. That's with a first day draft pick.

Pro bowl linemen don't grow on trees.

The Dolphins o/line needs a guy like Kendall i really hope that something can be done to get him to miami hopefully the jets cut him.

July 30, 2007 -- Pete Kendall, the Jets’ disgruntled guard, said yesterday he believes the Jets are making an example out of him and he said he thinks it’s a matter of time before they release or trade him.
“I won’t be here,’’ Kendall said. “It’s just a matter of when. I don’t think this is going to go on much longer. I feel in my heart that I’m going to get moved on. I believe that decision has already been made.’’

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0730200...expects_to_be_let_go_jets_mark_cannizzaro.htm

I hope he's right, maybe we can bring him in.

Back
Top Bottom