Armando Salguero:Dolphins signing Glenn would make no sense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero:Dolphins signing Glenn would make no sense

he is the expert of no sense

I guess we are loaded at receiver.

I guess it takes only one offseason to rebuild a 1-15 team and fill every position

the upside is nice and the downside is negligable

Man, that article is complete garbage to say the least. We're bringing in Glenn not as the "answer" or anything, but as a veteran leader that can bring a lot of knowledge to the young guys like Hagan and Ginn about route running and seperation.

Hagan has been pretty damn good in training camp so far from all the reports on him, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind a mentor from an experienced professional like Glenn.

Fakespike: Dolphins fans reading Salguero's column makes no sense.

Amen! He is so anti dolphin its amazing he is the beat writer. I wonder how he feels about JT going to his beloved deadskins.

Idiots like Armondo try to make a living writing negitive articles like that. They never have anything positive to say. The Dolphins signing Glenn is not desperate. The Herald signing Armondo is!

I guess I am in the minority but I agree with him.

Everyone hates this guy, but posting his article and giving him hits will only increase his populartiy. Hate the guy? Ignore him and sometime soon you won't hear about him again.

Glenn would be a good move, we need a real vet out there, esp one that has dealt with a BP run org.

He should know exactly what this team needs, he's a sports writer. We should go with what he says as opposed to the actual Dolphins organization. If we listened to half of this guys opinions we'd field a team of....ouch...it's too painful to even think of

I tend to agree with Mando on this one. What do you guys think Glenn is going to teach our young WR that our OC, WR coach, head coach, Parcells, etc. cant'? I mean, why do we even have them then? I'll acquiesce the point that he might bring a few helpful tools to the team that he can teach our WR, but I don't think using up a STARTING WR spot is worth that. You don't think he'd come here to ride the bench do you? He might make us marginally better this year, but it won't make a big difference. And even if it did, so what? He won't be around in 1-3 years when it counts. I'd rather throw our WR into the fire, see what they can do, and get them the most game experience possible.

It's not like i agree with everything Salgo saids, but personally, i'm not all into signing Glenn. Mostly because we already have Wilford, Hagan is steping up, and Ginn is running crispier routes. But then again, Ginn says, it would be good the team to bring Glenn, so at this point i don't think we need Glenn, but if he came, then welcome him.

Back
Top Bottom