Armando Salguero: Miami Dolphins are in trouble from top to bottom of organization | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Miami Dolphins are in trouble from top to bottom of organization

Not even close. He is one of the best things going for this team. If Ross allowed him to hire his own coach last year and set up the FO like he saw fit, this team would be on a road to success. Instead they shoehorned Philbin in for another year.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Not. Going. To. Happen. You know that is the case.
imagine this team without Tannebaum! We probably would have extended Philbin 5 more years by now! I'm sure Tannenbaum started the gutting when he convinced Ross to let go of his "young Don Shula". Tannenbaum is infinitely more qualified than Ross in football matters.

sounds logical. Only Ross is incapable of the "clean sweep". He'll probably do something that keeps some FO people in place that don't fit, a few coaches and create a stupid org design that we'll spend all offseason trying to figure out who reports to who.

Fire Ross.

The way you fix it is to draft only guys with the WILL TO WIN at all costs, ignoring the cap and the metrics. Draft for PROVEN RESULTS. Draft and sign guys who have DONE IT at a high level. NO acorns or projects. Draft only guys who have done against high competition. No Stony Brooks. Let's get some SEC guys. Lets get some Big 10 studs.

No more "scheme fits" either. Get players who will excel regardless of "scheme".

Yes, yes, yes!

1. Allow Tannenbaum to pick a GM
2. Allow Tannenbaum and the new GM to select a coach…
3. A coach that has experience and is an alpha male that the players respect. That coach must have some intellectual advantage for the team. The coach and his staff have to have the ability to develop players.
By doing this, the team will have an aligned vision of what they exactly want to do and win games.

The next hire of a coach and the ability to formulate a staff is going to be what gets this franchise going.

Sounds so easy doesn't it? Get the right people shopping for the groceries and making decisions. We need to strike gold with our coach selection!

1. Allow Tannenbaum to pick a GM
2. Allow Tannenbaum and the new GM to select a coach…
3. A coach that has experience and is an alpha male that the players respect. That coach must have some intellectual advantage for the team. The coach and his staff have to have the ability to develop players.
By doing this, the team will have an aligned vision of what they exactly want to do and win games.

The next hire of a coach and the ability to formulate a staff is going to be what gets this franchise going.

Allow Tannebaum to take a hike.

Hmmmm. Funny, but, until chip kelly got rid of ALL his blue chip players, that offense was a scoring machine. Notice how all of a sudden, drew breez is ordinary and the saints cant buy a win?

Same problem. They got rid of all their players.

Lazor and kelly and the saints offense are good systems. We dont have great players. Outside of 4 spots, this team is FULL of B- players. It does not matter how terrific your offense is, if you dont have the players, it will not work!!

People can keep the blinders on and say we have enough players to win but the fact is, we dont. We didnt before the season started and its the FANS fault they bought into the sultan of sports drinks playoff ready, 14 guzillion dollar B- qb winner speil. Funny, since all this went to ****e, t-bummer hasnt been seen or heard from.

This is a fairly simple fix right now. Ryan Tannehil is not an elite, take any game over and win qb. We have miller and ajayi to form a pretty wicked 1-2 punch. This keeps tanny from trying to be a hero and keeps the great qb's off the field. That bad azz run game starts working and tanny can live off play action and medium length throws.

This defense can be brought to life with a few parts. Tanny, thanks to milk shake mike isnt going anywhere soon. So, you go to your strength and right now (dont give me that crap about today) its our two rb's. We put together a smash mouth team and keep tanny honest. Untill we can afford to replace tanny in a few years, thats the best plan.

Wont happen though. Like it ir not, explain it away all you want but Eric Mansweeni is going to be the coach and everyone will be missing Dan Campbell. Our biggest problem for this team right now is MIKE TANNENBUM. He is not a football man, has already spent us into a corner and his choice of coach is barely a decent assistant hire and is his pal/yes man meaning he wont be going6 anywhere for years. probably until vp of sports drinks is fired.

We should keep campbell and let him build HIS team with HIS philosophy and HIS coaches. Build the defense and play smash mouth. But, wont happen.

Hmmmm. Funny, but, until chip kelly got rid of ALL his blue chip players, that offense was a scoring machine. Notice how all of a sudden, drew breez is ordinary and the saints cant buy a win?

Same problem. They got rid of all their players.

Lazor and kelly and the saints offense are good systems. We dont have great players. Outside of 4 spots, this team is FULL of B- players. It does not matter how terrific your offense is, if you dont have the players, it will not work!!

People can keep the blinders on and say we have enough players to win but the fact is, we dont. We didnt before the season started and its the FANS fault they bought into the sultan of sports drinks playoff ready, 14 guzillion dollar B- qb winner speil. Funny, since all this went to ****e, t-bummer hasnt been seen or heard from.

This is a fairly simple fix right now. Ryan Tannehil is not an elite, take any game over and win qb. We have miller and ajayi to form a pretty wicked 1-2 punch. This keeps tanny from trying to be a hero and keeps the great qb's off the field. That bad azz run game starts working and tanny can live off play action and medium length throws.

This defense can be brought to life with a few parts. Tanny, thanks to milk shake mike isnt going anywhere soon. So, you go to your strength and right now (dont give me that crap about today) its our two rb's. We put together a smash mouth team and keep tanny honest. Untill we can afford to replace tanny in a few years, thats the best plan.

Wont happen though. Like it ir not, explain it away all you want but Eric Mansweeni is going to be the coach and everyone will be missing Dan Campbell. Our biggest problem for this team right now is MIKE TANNENBUM. He is not a football man, has already spent us into a corner and his choice of coach is barely a decent assistant hire and is his pal/yes man meaning he wont be going6 anywhere for years. probably until vp of sports drinks is fired.

We should keep campbell and let him build HIS team with HIS philosophy and HIS coaches. Build the defense and play smash mouth. But, wont happen.

No we definitely shouldn't, he's not ready to be a head coach and I for one don't want to sit through another inexperienced HC's growing pain. Awesome guy, passionate and honest which is refreshing. But he needs more seasoning before he lands a gig and we need experience and someone who gives us an intellectual advantage week in and week out.

Im not for or against Tbaum, but I think if he is the GM, he needs to hire his HC. My only hope is that an experienced HC comes in and does not avoid us for the dumpster fire we currently are. Campbell needs to go just like Joe and Cameron and Sparano, etc. Payton or M. Shannahan would be good for us.

I hope Tbaum will hire the best man for this team, not one of his buddys.

I am hoping that the change we want now started when Tannenbaum was hired last year. He evaluated people this year and got rid of Philbin (and his staff is on the way out now) and demoted Hickey in the offseason. He has a QB signed and started a foundation on the D in Suh. Maybe Tannenbaum sold Ross on a long term plan and this year was the beginning. Of course, that can be said of every year, but it seems that Tannenbaum got Ross away from making decisions and has full control. Enjoy the ride?

Im not for or against Tbaum, but I think if he is the GM, he needs to hire his HC. My only hope is that an experienced HC comes in and does not avoid us for the dumpster fire we currently are. Campbell needs to go just like Joe and Cameron and Sparano, etc. Payton or M. Shannahan would be good for us.

I hope Tbaum will hire the best man for this team, not one of his buddys.

Did he fire Mangini?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not anti - tannenbaum like some on here.....but I am anti- the way this organization is set up currently. What exactly is Tannenbaum's role vs. Hickey's? That issue needs to be cleaned up and if Tannenbaum is the man when the dust clears, so be it......but take charge and lets get this fixed.

Campbell is not ready to be a head coach. Sorry NRA, but you are wrong. We need veteran coaching experience who has access to good coordinators. We need to build a confident staff and some stability into the organization.

Back
Top Bottom