Armando Salguero: Miami Dolphins are in trouble from top to bottom of organization | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Miami Dolphins are in trouble from top to bottom of organization

Fire mierdabaum ,
Fire mierda Lazor

And stop drafting mierda.

1. Allow Tannenbaum to pick a GM
2. Allow Tannenbaum and the new GM to select a coach…
3. A coach that has experience and is an alpha male that the players respect. That coach must have some intellectual advantage for the team. The coach and his staff have to have the ability to develop players.
By doing this, the team will have an aligned vision of what they exactly want to do and win games.

The next hire of a coach and the ability to formulate a staff is going to be what gets this franchise going.

One more thing. Ross needs to stay the hell out of it. He has singlehandedly destroyed this team with his incompetence and his meddling. He is a typical smart rich guy who thinks since he's good in real estate that he must be smarter than everyone else in the room. He's not. Meddling owners are losing owners.

Whoever we hire needs to be an experienced coach with a track record of success in the NFL. No more learning on the job. This person should also be given total control over his staff and big input on the draft and on the roster. No coach worth his salt is ever going to cede that to Tannenbaum, and he shouldn't. For me, Mike Shanahan has to be in the conversation, along with Sean Payton. I'm really hoping that we can convince Chucky to come back and coach. Ugh, what a freaking mess Ross. Thanks for nothing.

Too many cooks in the kitchen. Ross is in charge of coach, Advisers to Ross always meddling and making decisions, GM is in charge of roster and maybe the draft and no say over coach, Tannenbaum has his fingers in every bag, OC is in his own department with no one watching over him. What a mess. If I was a gm or coaching candidate I would steer clear of this madhouse. The front office structure is a nightmare. Until that changes, the football team will be stuck in mediocrity.

Inept franchise that is just a punching bag for the NFL and especially the AFCE...
Every Dolphins fan deserves better but how do you really make a difference? You complain at the level it matters...the league office. You write emails,you send fax,you call & you moan that unless they get the league competitive you will take up ice hockey. There is NO excuse for over a decade of losing w/ a franchise unless the system itself is broke. I submit to you...the NFL and its system that allows dynasties & perennial losers is THE PROBLEM.

---

Imagine being Salguero. For years covering this team and they've been a bad team forever. It's one thing when shmucks like us are on this site for years. We don't get paid, it's our hobby essentially.

Bottom line: I hope you guys have reached that point in your fandom where you aren't emotionally invested anymore, because this isn't getting better any time soon.

Bottom line: I hope you guys have reached that point in your fandom where you aren't emotionally invested anymore, because this isn't getting better any time soon.

Nah dude. I use to think three years to turn a team around. I was wrong.

There is no reason you can't turn a team into a contented in one year, two tops if you are cashed strapped. The way the rookie wage scale is now it makes it so easy to draft skill positions and if you miss it doesn't kill you for years.

Fill in the blanks at the top first hire your #1 choice at head coach, if it is Payton give the Saints the compensation they want and be done with the **** around second choice bull****.
Draft some LB's, CBs and OL and I still say you draft a QB next year in the 3rd or 4th round.

Just fire everyone from owner down to the janitors and everyone in between. This team needs new blood in the building that has none of the losing on it.

Or just move the team to London and grab an expansion team maybe that will work as well.

Nah dude. I use to think three years to turn a team around. I was wrong.

There is no reason you can't turn a team into a contented in one year, two tops if you are cashed strapped. The way the rookie wage scale is now it makes it so easy to draft skill positions and if you miss it doesn't kill you for years. I still say you draft a QB next year in the 3rd or 4th round.

You're absolutely right. You're 100% right.

But do you think Steve Ross and Mike Tannenbaum are gonna make the right decisions?

It all starts with Ross. He has been a dysfunctional owner since he took over. He has turned the entire organization into a complete joke.

As far as Tannebaum goes, does not seem like the right guy for the job. He had bad drafts with the Jets. He gave Mark Sanchez a big extension in 2012. Now he comes to Miami, gives an unproven Tannehill a 96 million dollar deal. Yeah we all know its a top heavy contract with big signing bonuses, etc. However the logical move would of been to give him the 5th year option, that is what any competent NFL executive would of done on a still unproven QB. Then he goes ahead and signs Suh to a 114 million dollar contract. Giving a defensive tackle, elite QB money. Suh is a great player, however I do not see any defensive tackle worth that kind of money, when he could of been spent less then that getting a few high quality free agents in here.

It's not the players, it is the coaching. It is ALWAYS about the coaching. Always, 100% of the time. It starts with the Head Coach. PERIOD! Then with the Assistant Coaches.

Rob Ninkovich is now in his 10th season and is still making plays because he plays for better coaches. We cut him.

Wes Welker did not do **** for us but was great when he went and played with BETTER COACHES!

Brandon Marshall is playing better because he is playing for better coaches.

A better head coach is why the Un of Fla has a winning season this year with basically the same players. If the starting QB had not been suspended they would be unbeaten. If they had kept the same head coach they would be 3-5.

Over and over, year after year, team after team gets much better or much worse because of the coaches. It always comes from the top in anything from Football to building cars to the Military.

In WW2 France had more men, more aircraft and better and more tanks etc etc but their leaders were losers and quitters. So they lost. And they quit.

You could send any of our players to a team where thye have great coaches and they would play better.

Tannehill would be a better QB for the Patriots. Lamar Miller would be a better running back for better coaches. Suh played better for better coaches.

It so pisses me off that some "fans" think that some player is not playing well. It is because he is not being coached to played well.

And it's like I said in another post. On 3rd and 8 we attempt 4 yard passes. Not because that is what Tannehill wants to do, it is because that is what he is told to do.

LOL@ZachTaylor: one of the first who should have been out the door with his nepotistic father in law. Yes it starts at the top with Ross... easily bamboozled, as in hiring that franchise-killing load Tannenbum who if not for Steve's cluelessness, couldn't have even secured a position a few levels lower than where he was brought in and had to resort to sports management. Totally usurped Hickey who had a respectable first year and should have been allowed to sink or swim on his own merits.

Watch, Tannenbum hiring his butt buddy, 2x failed HC Mangina will be the predictable cherry on the ****pile pie.

I know how to fix it ...

step 1: new owner
step 2: new owner fires Tannenbaum

but alas .... we can't fire our owner so we're doomed to failure until he sells ... perhaps in another 3 or 4 years

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

LOL@ZachTaylor: one of the first who should have been out the door with his nepotistic father in law. Yes it starts at the top with Ross... easily bamboozled, as in hiring that franchise-killing load Tannenbum who if not for Steve's cluelessness, couldn't have even secured a position a few levels lower than where he was brought in and had to resort to sports management. Totally usurped Hickey who had a respectable first year and should have been allowed to sink or swim on his own merits.

Watch, Tannenbum hiring his butt buddy, 2x failed HC Mangina will be the predictable cherry on the ****pile pie.

This post is so depressing

Back
Top Bottom