Armando Salguero on 790 The Ticket w/ me at 1pm. Questions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero on 790 The Ticket w/ me at 1pm. Questions?

Any talk of Joey Porter moving to WOLB in some packages or on a permanent basis? He played WOLB in Pittsburgh for a decade, moved to SOLB with Miami last year and that was kind of a disaster.

Is Channing Crowder improving this year so far and how do the Fins feel about the ILB position in general?

What's the status of the backup OL situation. We seem to have no quality depth. Also the NT position - who is the backup? Solai is a bum it seems - is Starks going to be the backup?

I posted this question yesterday but it got stuck on the bottom of the page and i dont think anybody saw it.

With all the new players in Miami, do you think september heat will still be an advantage since most of our players might not be used to it yet. In past years we pretty much had the same nucleus of starters that were used to it... just wondering if its still as big of an advantage...

Ask him if he thinks WR Ginn JR will show up this year?

How often is the TUNA out on the practice field?

From what he can tell does Penny's arm look stronger?

Not sure if he has anything to base this on however.

I have a friend that actually attended a Jets camp. He's a huge Pennington admirer, thinks he's been one of the most competitive guys with the best intangibles he's ever seen in the game. But, he said not to believe whatever you hear about Penny's arm looking stronger, etc. He went to Jets camp and saw live for himself, arm looked the same as it always did.

hey stats. can you guys play the girl saying "armando" from the armando the cabana boy radio commercials (i think it was for corona or corona light) every time he comes on? i'd lol.

I posted this question yesterday but it got stuck on the bottom of the page and i dont think anybody saw it.

With all the new players in Miami, do you think september heat will still be an advantage since most of our players might not be used to it yet. In past years we pretty much had the same nucleus of starters that were used to it... just wondering if its still as big of an advantage...

From what i've heard they have been using the bubble a lot now, so i don't know about advantage anymore

Back
Top Bottom