Armando Salguero on 790 The Ticket w/ me at 1pm. Questions? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero on 790 The Ticket w/ me at 1pm. Questions?

Thanks for asking about the ILB,s for me. I really appreciate it.

Too bad Armando went off on the Zach Thomas tangent instead of focusing on our current group but hey what can you do?

I have a friend that actually attended a Jets camp. He's a huge Pennington admirer, thinks he's been one of the most competitive guys with the best intangibles he's ever seen in the game. But, he said not to believe whatever you hear about Penny's arm looking stronger, etc. He went to Jets camp and saw live for himself, arm looked the same as it always did.

Thx for the feedback CK.

It probably means Armando doesn't know. Sort of like when Jorge was asking whether Porter would line up on the strong or weak side and Armando started his answer "well they've got him listed as a strong side..." as if we wouldn't really know that. But, he did say they'll be flopping him around from side to side.

I posted this question yesterday but it got stuck on the bottom of the page and i dont think anybody saw it.

With all the new players in Miami, do you think september heat will still be an advantage since most of our players might not be used to it yet. In past years we pretty much had the same nucleus of starters that were used to it... just wondering if its still as big of an advantage...

Unfortunately, the home opener is our only home game until October 5.

Why would Salguero be capable of answering Dolphins questions? I can't think of anyone in the world whose opinion I value less. I hope you interview my grandmother next. She doesnt speak english and has never watched football, but could probably give more insightful analysis than Armando Salguero.

ps. love the show!

Back
Top Bottom