Armando Salguero: Ryan Tannehill proving he is future of franchise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Ryan Tannehill proving he is future of franchise

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
No logical argument? How about the problem of RTs play in make or break games? Seems like a big concern to me.

Wow Armando with finally a decent article.

Thats probably better than anything Omar has written in his entire career.

Good read, accurate. Nothing stated those of us rooting for complete team success don't already know. With Respect to the Miami Dolphins and our promising young QB, some of us operate without an agenda. I wouldn't say I'm "all in" on Tannehill, but I'm very excited about the future with him at QB.

i will say it
im all in on Tannehill.
he got better and better through the year.kid takes a beeting every week but still shows he can win

No logical argument? How about the problem of RTs play in make or break games? Seems like a big concern to me.

1. football is a team sport. biggest team sport of all.

2. Peyton Manning had similar probs in year 3 of his career.

3. Not many will buy that argument. Everyone can see RT is climbing the ladder. Defense is our issue overall.

So I guess after Tannehill and the offense gave the Phins the lead to go up 28-20 in the 4th quarter, then the Defense does what it does best and goes out and IMMEDIATELY gives up the lead AND the 2 point conversion to tie the game, Landry fumbles the KO return, and the great Defense lets the Vikings take the lead on the very first play getting run over to give up the lead...

Who/What unit had to bail out the defense again? Oh Tannehill and the offense on an 11 play 80 yard drive

And dont give me the defense won the game, it was the Special Teams unit that blocked a punt thanks to a bad snap that hit the ground skipping to the punter leading to the delayed kick

This article represents what most of us already know......RT is the BOSS

i think ryan tannehill is a system guy that is probably only as good as the people around him. if he were on any of these 4-5 win teams they are still probably 4-5 win teams.

i think ryan tannehill is a system guy that is probably only as good as the people around him. if he were on any of these 4-5 win teams they are still probably 4-5 win teams.

Thats a pathetic lazy argument, let's look at the jets, put Tannehill on the Jets and they have 8 wins easy,

Yes. The way Tannehill got the lead against Green Bay and Detroit, then in the last two minutes sat IDLY BY as the defense gave up the lead and our buffoon of a head coach used timeouts about as well as a meth addict was definitely concerning. A true leader would have knocked out the HC and DC, and taken over their duties.

I think the problem here is that some posters will take a side on a player way to early and then they spend the next 3 years trying to prove their point. Once it reaches the point of no return they start to hope that somehow they're proven right, even if it means our team losses. Some people never gave Tannehill a chance and imo, some of those just hope that he fails so that they can be proven right. People like that are just insecure and need to find something to feel good about. So they love to see someone else fail. We should root for our coaches and players to do good even if it prove us wrong all for the good of the team. I'm not sure that bringing Philbin back is a good choice but he's our HC so I'm rooting for him. We have our QB guys. Root for him and stop trying to tell us that you're "right"

Back
Top Bottom