Armando Salguero, Sharper to Dolphins not happening | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero, Sharper to Dolphins not happening

OmarKelly RT @DarrenBoyd13: What about Sharper?NFL.com says he may visit» MAY and WILL are too different things. They'll test Reshad Jones then decide

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

You know I am really starting to hate that when the Fins writer don't know what is going on they begin to assume. I read Armando say Marshall was not happening time and time again and it did. Perhaps the Fins don't want Sharper, but until he signs with another team I am gonna pay close attention to everything that is said.

Ya im not buying it theres way to many sharper rumors. Im sure miami has there eye on the situation, not saying anything is gonna happen but i would not count miami out of it. Some guy on nfl network just said look out for miami here to be a sleeper in the sharper thing. Will see...........

I don't believe it. First off, we know the Trifecta are a bunch of liars, and they know they need a FS; however, they don't like "progress stoppers" (vets who start above young players). It'll depend on how the other guys look in camp.

Stay tuned. :)

I thought I heard this morning on ESPN that Sharper was visiting Jacksonville today with no other visits yet scheduled. So I'd say they have the inside track if true.

Otogwe is the only guy currently not on the roster at FS that I see as a possibility. I can't imagine Sharper.

Free agent Darren Sharper is visiting the Jaguars on Wednesday, according to a league source, with more visits to other teams likely following.

In addition to Jacksonville, Miami and Dallas are possibilities as well. However, at this point, Sharper doesn't have a visit scheduled with the Cowboys, according to a team source. The Redskins could also use a free safety, with LaRon Landry playing more on the strong side now.

The Saints still remain interested in re-signing the safety and have been in contact with his agent throughout the offseason.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d817d77a7&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

THIS IS AWESOME. IM SO HAPPY IF THIS IS TRUE!

Heres why:

Remember back when free agency opened and the dolphins were hot on the trail for several proven guys like Rolle and Clark? What has changed since they went after those guys? Yeah, we got a late 5th round safety. That is NOT solving the position and this front office probably doesnt see anyone on the roster worthy of starting at FS, despite what they may say. (they dont believe in Culver or Clemmons, because they went after Rolle, Clark, and traded up for Jones) and i doubt they believe in a 5th round rookie to be a good player and make a big impact back there. Whos left? Sharper and Atogwe. Now this comes out and Atogwe is left apparently. I dont know that we will get him but im willing to bet we bring him in, show interest, and try and work out a deal.

Atogowe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sharper

Didn't Armando say we were not going after Marshall and it would never happen? I'm just saying!

I think Sharper is ultimately gonna resign with the Saints

It would be sad if Sharper was going to sign with Jax b/c that just means he has no more passion for the game and is just chasing the money now. The Jags are the Bills of the AFC south

I bet you if I put my Magic 8 Ball against Armando it would be even in terms of right and wrong.

I'm just saying the guy could be the forth blind mouse becasue anyone can overstate the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom