Armando Salguero, Sharper to Dolphins not happening | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero, Sharper to Dolphins not happening

I bet you if I put my Magic 8 Ball against Armando it would be even in terms of right and wrong.

I'm just saying the guy could be the forth blind mouse becasue anyone can overstate the obvious.

You just insulted your 8 Ball!

Same people who also said....."NO WAY WILL MIAMI TADE FOR BRANDON MARSHALL" are now saying no way for Darren Sharper.

Maybe we don't sign Sharper, heck we probably don't. But we can't trust the people who are saying we don't get him. They are always wrong! So for them to brush it off so easily is laughable!

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

You know I am really starting to hate that when the Fins writer don't know what is going on they begin to assume. I read Armando say Marshall was not happening time and time again and it did. Perhaps the Fins don't want Sharper, but until he signs with another team I am gonna pay close attention to everything that is said.

They didn't say he may visit...All they said was Miami may be interested, and that was just an opinion. Huge difference between fact and opinion!

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

You know I am really starting to hate that when the Fins writer don't know what is going on they begin to assume. I read Armando say Marshall was not happening time and time again and it did. Perhaps the Fins don't want Sharper, but until he signs with another team I am gonna pay close attention to everything that is said.
Well there head coach said it wasn't gonna happen wit Marshall, I honestly believe they onlty did it to keep up with the jets/pats and didn't feel dez was a fit.

What's more interesting is that the Bears traded Kevin Payne to the Rams. Although Paynes coverage skills were a weakness when the Bears put him at FS, I wonder if this is a sign that the Rams are preparing to lose Atogwe. The Dolphins reportedly are very interested in Atogwe. Stay tuned.

I bet the N.Y. Vets add him to their roster. I hear the AARP is going to be one of their main sponsors

Dont see it happening either, we just dont wanna take time away from our young safeties learning, getting on the field, and proving themselves...

Worst comes to worse, our biggest needs in next years draft are FS and RB

I think Sharper is ultimately gonna resign with the Saints

It will be the same thing as Clark, use another team to get the contract you want from NO's.

NO's doesn't even make it to the Superbowl without Sharper's play for them, I have a tough time believing they let him walk.

Everyone thinks Jones will play FS, I think he was drafted to groom behind Bell. I hope we get Otogwe. We would have a STUD secondary for YEARS with Votae and Smith at CB, and Otogwe and Jones at S, with Clemons and Carroll being NB and DB!!

Back
Top Bottom