Armando Salguero thinks Hogan, Root, Scott, Lyons & Russell will be cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero thinks Hogan, Root, Scott, Lyons & Russell will be cut

That isn't saying who will be cut but more like who is likely to be cut from Salguero's pov.

Still hope that hogan makes practice squad but to be honest I will not care too much.about the receiver position as far as who we cut as long as bess hartline and Matthews make the 53

But truth be told, if Hogan isn't really that much better or doesn't have the upside that Matthews has, he likely will be cut though.

7-11 was held up last game; it was armed robbery.

I think the Dolphins want to put him in the PS but he will be picked up by a new team, and everyone here suspects Patriots I bet.

I think the Dolphins want to put him in the PS but he will be picked up by a new team, and everyone here suspects Patriots I bet.

We have the worst bunch of receivers in the league and you think any team, let alone the Patriots, will be combing through our cuts?

A lot of teams went through OUR cuts and made great players out of them.

miami knows ho wto do 1 thing, release players with speed that actually know how to play.

We do a 2nd thing well actually, thats keep slow players that perform badly in hope of them performing better. **** Ireland hope he ****in runs into a ****ing wall while running to suck on some linemen u know what.

We have the worst bunch of receivers in the league and you think any team, let alone the Patriots, will be combing through our cuts?

You would think that, but i wouldn't doubt someone is picked up if not just payed to spill the guts (i know we suck but still new systems, guys will be interrogated)

A lot of teams went through OUR cuts and made great players out of them.

miami knows ho wto do 1 thing, release players with speed that actually know how to play.

We do a 2nd thing well actually, thats keep slow players that perform badly in hope of them performing better. **** Ireland hope he ****in runs into a ****ing wall while running to suck on some linemen u know what.

Like who? Give us one damn example. That's right, you can't.

Half of those guys are going to be on the practice squad. Lyons and Root have some upside.

Back
Top Bottom