Armando Salguero thinks Hogan, Root, Scott, Lyons & Russell will be cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero thinks Hogan, Root, Scott, Lyons & Russell will be cut

hogan missed a catch right in his hands and chest for a td that would have made him a stud, but looked really bad in third pre game. who cares if he can get open in practice.....make the catch in game for the money.

Nothing earth shattering in stating those guys will get cut. They are at the bottom of the roster for a reason. Hogan is a media anomaly. He really doesn't appear to have the goods, or he'd be on the roster. It's not like this is his rookie showing. Two teams cut him last year too. PS is a possiblity, but I wouldn't get any more excited about him than any other PS player.

Typical Armando, he offers no insight whatsoever as to why the players will be cut, he only speculates and says things like "for example" or "In my opinion". This is one of the reasons I cannot stand reading this douchebags scribblings. I mean C'mon man, you are supposedly a beat writer, so go out and get some inside stuff for your readers, we have enough opinion saturation with all the sites and forums already on the internet.

It'd be nice to read "real" news again at some point before they drop me into a hole and kick dirt on me.

Beat writer.......... more like beat it writer!

We're in the age of entertainment media, my friend. Actual "News" comes second to how many views or subscribers you gain by being a clown :up:

I never read any of them. I get more insight and actual news here on Finheaven than I do through Mandy or Omar. I do have to give props to Barry Jackson though, for staying true to journalism in a market where the more you're an absolute sap the more subscribers you have.

People just because Hogan is white does not mean he and Wes Welker are the same.lol Hogan is a scrub!!! He couldn't even stand out on this god awful receiving core!! Let it go people....HOGAN IS NOT THAT GOOD!!!lol

Ya you guys are right...New England, who made the Super Bowl last year, is going to take a player that Miami cuts. Ok!lol:rolleyes2:

Hogan will be cut IMO. They just didnt put him out there enough to show anything to public.

Moore they had in last two games. Im done with Moore. He is smallish.

Im looking for someone in FA like rueben Randle or Marv mcnutt. Bigger upside by far.

done with Wallace too.

Bess
Hartline
Matthews
Gates
James Jones

That is acually something to build on and if you can get a Mcnutt you put them PS with Fuller. Good size with some football speed and Gates.

Hogan will be cut IMO. They just didnt put him out there enough to show anything to public.

Im looking for someone in FA like rueben Randle or Marv mcnutt. Bigger upside by far.

done with Wallace too.

Bess
Hartline
Matthews
Gates
James Jones

That is acually something to build on and if you can get a Mcnutt you put them PS with Fuller. Good size with some football speed and Gates.

Randle's going to get cut? I really haven't paid attention to him in camp, but I was hoping he'd keep dropping into the 3rd for us to draft him. Hard to see anybody cutting a 2nd round pick.

People just because Hogan is white does not mean he and Wes Welker are the same.lol Hogan is a scrub!!! He couldn't even stand out on this god awful receiving core!! Let it go people....HOGAN IS NOT THAT GOOD!!!lol

Ya you guys are right...New England, who made the Super Bowl last year, is going to take a player that Miami cuts. Ok!lol:rolleyes2:

You clearly do not know the Patriots. Didnt they take Woodhead after the Jets cut him? Rob Ninkovich, Brian Waters, Jake Ballard to name a few. So yeah, we are right...

Also not sure what you are referring to by "just because Hogan is white does not mean he and Wes Welker are the same". You should watch the second episode of Hard Knocks. Im not saying he is Wes Welker, but in terms of the routes he was running, his hands, he certainly reminds me of a Wes Welker type player (and not because he is white) and I could absolutely see NE poaching him

You clearly do not know that Patriots. Didnt they take Woodhead after the Jets cut him? Rob Ninkovich, Brian Waters, Jake Ballard to name a few. So yeah, we are right...

Dude I am not saying that the Patriots don't take any players. A.) Woodhead is a scrub! B.) Waters was a free agent, C.) They are cutting ag guy who had 947 yards and 68 catches in the NFL last year and you think they are going to pick up HOgan? That is ridiculous...Hogan couldn't even beat out the receivers that WE have and ours are awful. Let him go man...he is just not that good!lol

done with Wallace too.

Bess
Hartline
Matthews
Gates
James Jones

Wallace and Moore are complete garbage. They both had plenty of time to shine and they didnt seize it. I hope we cut both of them. The only reason Moore has a roster spot is because of his pops.

Dude I am not saying that the Patriots don't take any players. A.) Woodhead is a scrub! B.) Waters was a free agent, C.) They are cutting ag guy who had 947 yards and 68 catches in the NFL last year and you think they are going to pick up HOgan? That is ridiculous...Hogan couldn't even beat out the receivers that WE have and ours are awful. Let him go man...he is just not that good!lol

Woodhead's a scrub? The dude averages 5 yards a pop. He's no scrub. I dont even know how many first downs he has but im sure its a bunch. Its just foolish to think there is no chance NE poaches our players. How about Ninkovich, how about Larry Izzo??? From what we sayw of him on HK, Hogan had VERY good hands and ran VERY good routes. We never got to see him in a game though. Not sure why as every WR on the roster should have had a chance to play given how crappy the #1's are.

Back
Top Bottom