Armando Salguero thinks Hogan, Root, Scott, Lyons & Russell will be cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero thinks Hogan, Root, Scott, Lyons & Russell will be cut

Woodhead's a scrub? The dude averages 5 yards a pop. He's no scrub. I dont even know how many first downs he has but im sure its a bunch. Its just foolish to think there is no chance NE poaches our players. How about Ninkovich, how about Larry Izzo??? From what we sayw of him on HK, Hogan had VERY good hands and ran VERY good routes. We never got to see him in a game though. Not sure why as every WR on the roster should have had a chance to play given how crappy the #1's are.
Woodhead is a scrub...he plays a small role in the pats offense. Dude had less than 100 TOTAL touches last year. Ya he had a good YPC but he didn't touch the ball that much. Your last sentence said it all...IF Hogan was what you say he was...you honestly don't think the coaches would have given him more work? The thing is he did make it into games and did nothing. If New England were to pick him up from our PS(saying he gets there) that would mean he would HAVE to be on their 53 man roster....you are honestly telling me that a team that cut Gaffney is going to make a space for Hogan? That is foolish. I seem to remember having a same argument last year when AJ edds was cut....remind me where he is now?lol

Woodhead is a scrub...he plays a small role in the pats offense. Dude had less than 100 TOTAL touches last year. Ya he had a good YPC but he didn't touch the ball that much. Your last sentence said it all...IF Hogan was what you say he was...you honestly don't think the coaches would have given him more work? The thing is he did make it into games and did nothing. If New England were to pick him up from our PS(saying he gets there) that would mean he would HAVE to be on their 53 man roster....you are honestly telling me that a team that cut Gaffney is going to make a space for Hogan? That is foolish. I seem to remember having a same argument last year when AJ edds was cut....remind me where he is now?lol

You make a good point, although I still do not believe Woodhead is a scrub and it wouldnt surprise me in the least if NE signs Hogan. They dont place a huge emphasis on the WR position as they do on the TE position so that being said I think their WR position is somewhat expendable and a place where I think theyd be willing to take more chances on players.

The reason NE cut Gaffney was because he is injured, not because of ability.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Double no

Back
Top Bottom