Armando Salguero writing what a lot of us have been saying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero writing what a lot of us have been saying

PCmor

I like cheese
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods: Obviously remove this if I broke any rules or it's been posted already.

"Tagovailoa has so far only lived up to his pre-draft question mark as not durable but not his pre-draft hype as an elite future NFL quarterback. The rest of the Dolphins roster has not grown into the ascending group of second- and third-year players head coach Brian Flores and general manager Chris Grier said would be making big leaps starting this season and into future years.

And the reason those things are less rather than more likely to happen, reflect mostly on two men:

Flores, who has shown a curious but so far flailing approach to picking a coaching staff.

And Grier, who has shown so far a curious but so far flailing approach to trading away proven talent for draft picks then failing to find upgrades to the roster with those new picks."

I said something similar draft picks don't equal wins but the late Al Davis said it better. No quote necessary.

So we are all smarter than the beat writers, what a shock....

Tua is not a savior. Tua doesn’t play defense and the defense probably is the worst I have seen in years.

Marino during his best years would have trouble winning more than 7-8 games with this coaching staff and the overall lack of talent throughout the roster.
Maybe in his absolute best years, but even Marino couldn’t get over the 8-8 hump with the dreck teams Shula put together from 1986-1989.

Mods: Obviously remove this if I broke any rules or it's been posted already.

"Tagovailoa has so far only lived up to his pre-draft question mark as not durable but not his pre-draft hype as an elite future NFL quarterback. The rest of the Dolphins roster has not grown into the ascending group of second- and third-year players head coach Brian Flores and general manager Chris Grier said would be making big leaps starting this season and into future years.

And the reason those things are less rather than more likely to happen, reflect mostly on two men:

Flores, who has shown a curious but so far flailing approach to picking a coaching staff.

And Grier, who has shown so far a curious but so far flailing approach to trading away proven talent for draft picks then failing to find upgrades to the roster with those new picks."

Yep. Preaching to the choir here…

Marino during his best years would have trouble winning more than 7-8 games with this coaching staff and the overall lack of talent throughout the roster.
This is true. Fins went 6-10 in 1988 due to the horrific defense and lack of running game.

Yep. Preaching to the choir here… I mean 4 offensive coordinators and 4 offensive line coaches. And who do we have today? Definitely not the “A” team of offensive coaches.

Back
Top Bottom