Armando: Tannehill agrees to extension | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Tannehill agrees to extension

Wait....are we suppose to be celebrating?

Didn't we mock this contract when Dalton and Keap received it...

don't forget the game in 2013 when he was out for a few plays and Matt Moore came in to throw 2 INTs in 6 attempts

yeah and matt moore threw 2 picks in 7 passes in his only other game passing action...

i'm just saying

Yea . . . that was a typical Tannehill struggle game. No INT's and 7 sacks . . . . rather keep the score card clean over trying to make plays. 10 for 27 and 82 yards.

At Least Moore actually tried to move the ball down the field. 6 attempts and 53 yards and no sacks.

Yea . . . that was a typical Tannehill struggle game. No INT's and 7 sacks . . . . rather keep the score card clean over trying to make plays. 10 for 27 and 82 yards.

At Least Moore actually tried to move the ball down the field. 6 attempts and 53 yards and no sacks.

yeah those picks were about "moving the ball down the field" weren't they??? threw one to a middle zone underneath lb who never even had to move for it...

keep reaching kdawg...you're really good at it

yeah those picks were about "moving the ball down the field" weren't they??? threw one to a middle zone underneath lb who never even had to move for it...

keep reaching kdawg...you're really good at it

Which is amazing because I've been told that I don't even watch football :crazy:

oh, I forgot to mention the fumble...

Which is amazing because I've been told that I don't even watch football :crazy:

i never said that...although if you really think miamis walking away from this qb in 2 years you don't watch for the right things

oh, I forgot to mention the fumble...
matt moore is a 1/1 or 1/2 guy. which should be obvious to all of us, even those who don't sit at barstools. Matt Moore is going to make plays that makes you go wow. Unfortunately it's 50/50 if it's a great play or a wtf was he thinking play.

You watch, but do you really "see"?

Actually, this is backwards sensei.

I can see anything. Colors, cars, birds, rain, etc.

If I'm watching what they are doing, then I am observing how they perform and then I am able to make a critical analysis.

Like you, you enjoy seeing a fantasy column, a stat sheet . . . but we all watch the Dolphins go 8-8.

If I'm watching what they are doing, then I am observing how they perform and then I am able to make a critical analysis.

Like you, you enjoy seeing a fantasy column, a stat sheet . . . but we all watch the Dolphins go 8-8.

MONK1.GIF

I was speaking of this definition:

to perceive (things) mentally; discern; understand:
to see the point of an argument.

Who would have thunk an Arfando thread would have such in-depth content.

Back
Top Bottom