Armando: Tannehill agrees to extension | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Tannehill agrees to extension

No, and...well...probably not. But I *like* Carr.
I'm with ya GOAT. Derek Carr is an excellent young QB. He will be top 5 in the NFL down the road. I'm happy that the Raiders were smart enough to build around him and give him a top quality receiver. That's the smart way to build a team. Luck benefitted greatly from the Colts doing it the right way.

Did someone just argue that Matt Moore is better than Tannehill again ? Jesus ****ing Christ.

Oh and that guy who said we all watch the " dolphins " go 8-8 again . You're right , the dolphins .... A team that consist of 22 starters , a group of special teams guys and a kicker ......

Tannehill is one of 22 starters on the Miami Dolphins .

Did someone just argue that Matt Moore is better than Tannehill again ? Jesus ****ing Christ.

Oh and that guy who said we all watch the " dolphins " go 8-8 again . You're right , the dolphins .... A team that consist of 22 starters , a group of special teams guys and a kicker ......

Tannehill is one of 22 starters on the Miami Dolphins

You picked a great time to enter the thread . . . we were just spitting about philosophy and chi and sensei's and that type of ****. Riveting stuff from you my friend.

There is an empty hand in another thread that may blow your mind.

He needs to play up to this deal, that's upping the level of the past three seasons. I'm still on the fence with him, understand the need to lock him down but we need him to first of all push into that second tier of QBS, like Flacco, Rivers, Rothilsberger and Wilson, if we are going to get anywhere and for him to justify the faith the FO have showed him here.

Big year for Tanny coming up with no more excuses (serviceable OL and a ton of weapons), he needs to find consistency and needs to be a player teams fear coming up against, not sure that's the case yet.

I was speaking of this definition:

to perceive (things) mentally; discern; understand:
to see the point of an argument.

How many times have you read this...

51dH6PLrpQL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

You picked a great time to enter the thread . . . we were just spitting about philosophy and chi and sensei's and that type of ****. Riveting stuff from you my friend.

There is an empty hand in another thread that may blow your mind.

You're a game changer . Really , IQ at around 150 if you ask me

Funny you bring those two up....as some are starting to sound just like them...

not me you will get it straight and blunt like a hammer from me every time...no flip flop here...no "he's a good backup" to "he's a decent starter" to "he's a top 20 starter" to "his ceiling is top 12" and try and carry myself as credible all in the same season here

no sir...i don't operate like that...you may not like a lot of things about me but one thing you can say here is i'm not afraid to admit when i'm wrong and i stand behind my takes...i own them...

not me you will get it straight and blunt like a hammer from me every time...no flip flop here...no "he's a good backup" to "he's a decent starter" to "he's a top 20 starter" to "his ceiling is top 12" and try and carry myself as credible all in the same season here

no sir...i don't operate like that...you may not like a lot of things about me but one thing you can say here is i'm not afraid to admit when i'm wrong and i stand behind my takes...i own them...

I was actually talking about FFIB, but....ok

RT doesnt get enough credit on this board for the things he does well. Its always about the weaknesses in his game.

RT doesnt get enough credit on this board for the things he does well. Its always about the weaknesses in his game.

Totally disagree, Tannehill gets a ton of credit on this board, only a very few people question his abilities, most on here think he's the Franchise QB we drafted him to be. Just look at the thread man, how many dissenting voices ?

Totally disagree, Tannehill gets a ton of credit on this board, only a very few people question his abilities, most on here think he's the Franchise QB we drafted him to be. Just look at the thread man, how many dissenting voices ?

The voices are not even dissenting....they just are not as....glowing as others.

Back
Top Bottom