Armando: Two starting linebackers to be replaced | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Two starting linebackers to be replaced

The DLine talent is what we need from this draft, I have no issue getting everything else in FA with solid vets at cb and lb at decent deals.

Cough...Laurenitius sure would look good in the middle... cough...cough

We have been saying that since our great Gm decided to run Dansby and Burnett out of town.

Could of fixed the linebacking problem last year with Denzel. Instead we draft a defensive linemen because we didn't sign a dl to a 100+mil deal.

Miami dolphins 101

Let's not act like either lit it up while in Miami. As for Burnett, he hasn't played in a few years.

As for PacMan...dude is a accident waiting to happen.

Kevin Burnett was the worst linebacker I ever saw. Dansby ate himself outta Miami...betcha it was Joe's Stone Crabs. Anyway, figure Vigil is a goner and prolly Misi. I saw some good from Sheppard and Neville Hewitt gets another season from the way he played in game 17. Jelani better get it back...never saw such a free fall in my life....they say he was injured.

Kevin Burnett was the worst linebacker I ever saw. Dansby ate himself outta Miami...betcha it was Joe's Stone Crabs. Anyway, figure Vigil is a goner and prolly Misi. I saw some good from Sheppard and Neville Hewitt gets another season from the way he played in game 17. Jelani better get it back...never saw such a free fall in my life....they say he was injured.

Really Burnett was the worst linebacker you ever saw? What where you watching when Phillip Wheeler was letting Tom Brady and Peyton Manning break his ankles. Or this years amazing core of trash. Burnett wasn't anything special but he at least was serviceable.

At the end none of that **** matters anyways. The biggest miss will be Denzel that's going to be the one we look back at and say yup thats the Dolphins incompetence.

Akin Oyedele made Burnett look like Ray Lewis.

Keep Jenkins. Cut Misi now. He's garbage as ****. Never liked him. He's at best a meh player when he's on his game, but for the most part he's extremely average. He sucks more than he contributes.

Misi is garbage and making like a million dollars per tackle! Can't hold the edge and is always diving at ankles...to top it all off ....he's a potato chip can't stay on the field!!! BYE BYE!

Not surprised, last yr linebackers were the worse play I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom